• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horse racing punters , fans fall in here ...

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
20-Jan-2012 Kranji Meeting.

My Take;

R1-2 Irish Lightning
R4-1 Calombaris

R1-irish lightning..in form,hot favourite, no value,only a 3yr old show in his pats run he struggle to carry topweight,place chance at best
R4-calombaris i like him,forcast with H10 hearts..both came in 2nd n 3rd to yin xin {who has since won 4 races beating some very good horses} with hearts having a 6kg advantage and a top jockey now.

Punting To Win
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h341/bigthinker2602/personal/090613133439_14-2.gif

Race2-H1-straight up came with a strong run,place in NZ on a heavy n yielding track
H8-prize fighter has shown improvement
H5-encosta farina fair debut but has leg problem,did not race 1 year n half since arrived

Race3-H1-fly freely drawn barrier 1
H3-volkov in form
H5-bull shot speedy front running horse

Race4-H1 calombaris and H10 hearts should fight it out
H11-pegasus victory place chance

Race6-H4 continental flyer impressive win,came in 3rd in a listed race in aus
H6-tom another promising youngster won very well in a fast time
H5 maranello won well but in a weak field can improve

Race7-H3 happy more back in form with a trial win last weak
H11-reverse takeover with a lightweight will bank on his pace to win
H8-top happiness in form

Race8-H5 the comedian flew home 2nd to stablemate in G2
H4-jamal malik love the yielding track has beaten better than ever n always certain in G2
H3-gingerbreadman place chance

Race9-H4 zac generation
H11-tarnado win
H3 kaepeeyai

Race10-H12 magic gia good outsider
H4-rare earth
H7-the cardinal
H1-seligi

Good Luck n Happy Punting!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
24-Jan-2012 Kranji Meeting.

My Take;

R2-10 True North
R5-7 Flaneur

R2-true north yes,the best bet of the day,recieve a bad checked and came home strongly in fast time.
forcast with H3 devils cut,trial well,forward n has got very strong american pedigree on the dam side
R5-flaneur..not bad but i tink this time H6 aseriuos will beat him on handicap.
flaneur perform better on a short course and has a weaker jockey up now and is drawn the widest
aserious has a stronger and fitter jockey,a Blcourse which he has won on him 3x and he has got a strong turn of foot,
the last time jockey powell has to be on a strict diet and has to ride him at least 1kg over.
H2 meteor mike is the main danger to both,has run in G1 company before and is in peak form.

090613133439_14-2.gif

Punting To Win

Race2-H10 true north should win,has work well.
H3-devils cut,well prepare and well bred.

Race3-very hard to split between these three horses,prefer to go for dividend
H4-tarankali
H5-trudea
H7-white coffe

Race4-H4 indico
H3-eatons gold
H2-riezo has shown improvement in his work.

Race5-H6 aseriuos
H2-meteor mike
H7-flaneur

Race6-more of a outsider outcome
H14-multi warrior.has won in very fast time over 1800m beating kobe top gun by 4L
H13-bionic star has been going over the wrong trip,a stayer by pedigree
H3-irish flash improve with every run should go very close
H2-my field in form
H7-debonair..i'm afraid the jockey will be tired n wont last the trip,not the horse though.

Race7-H7 foreign exchange trong 2nd and going over right trip now
H5-long hual down in class and always consistent finishing less than 5L in last few run
H2-born to fly

Race9-H3 carvorting getting close to a win,has won twice in Aus
H6-danny,give him another chance,lost to stablemate last start.
H1-touch the line in form
H7-perfect kid has improve under new trainer but must watch tote indication because of dodgy connection

Race10-fortune bowl G3
H1-flying fulton
H9-mitre peak
H6-power blitz
h4-pafukmier

Good Luck N Happy Punting!

M

Mdm Tang

Race 1 : Californian Star and Race 6 Speedy Cat All the way ...

Race 1

On his debut second to the smart Speedy Cat, Californian Star (4) should easily dominate this lot. Skinny odds to be expected. Ain’tseenothing (2) turned in an eye-catching fourth at his debut. Improved run on the cards. With Joao Moreira electing for Bourbon Night (3), a forward debut would not surprise. They combined for second in a barrier trial on January 19. Hot Gold (8) scored a barrier trial win on December 22. Looks in good shape and can make presence felt at debut.

Race 2

After causing a major boilover by scoring at debut, Thisisit (3) backed up with another solid performance when a closing second at his next run. Senior jockey takes over this time. Should give some sight. Steven (2) did not quite lift at his last run. Worth better than that. Drops in handicap. Place claims. Blinkers come off Shinkansen (6). From barrier No 1, he will set the pace and if he is left alone upfront he will be hard to run down. Eighth Wonder (11) has improved slightly. Needs more ground but if the pace is on, he may sneak into the minors.

Race 3

Not much to pick from but on his last run, Oil Baron (8) looks the goods here. Strong claims. Triple Goals (3) ran third at his last two starts though beaten a long way at his last run. Can finish in the money. This is right up the alley of Mesti Boleh (11). Makes ground at the end of his races. Must consider. Double Dose (7) reverts to Polytrack which he seems to handle better. Outside chance.

Race 4

Quinta De Lago (2) powered home but just missed out two starts back. The mile may be a little sharp but if the speed is on, he should make a strong bid. As his customary pattern, Phantom Knight (4) made good work late. Trip suits to a tee. Will get back and will charge home late. Bukit Rose Wood (7) lost no marks when up in grade at his last run. Should be in the firing line again. Bold frontrunner Super Jetset (11) should set the pace from his good draw. Up against this stronger lot and over the mile he may have to hold on for a place again. Blinker pacifiers on.

Race 5

Impressive barrier trial winner Californian Girl (2) may well score on debut. Nicely drawn and looks a cut above this ordinary lot. Cool Luke (4) has shown plenty of early speed at his recent runs. From a middle gate, he may have to do some work to get in front. Place claims. Light As Feather (11) mixes his form, but is up for a place here. Braymont (1) was an expensive failure at debut. Spelled and could improve at his return.

Race 6

It will take a brave man to tip against Speedy Cat (5). Would have improved stacks more since his impressive debut win. Hard to beat. Forecasting him with second-best Kompressor (9) may not yield much on the tote. The US-bred may put up a cheeky fight in the home straight. Former Malaysian galloper Baby Face (7) did well at his only Kranji start. Looks held by first two but he should be able to complete tierce. Waterfall (6) has some gate speed and from barrier No 2, he may be able to fill the minor spots.

Race 7

Top Three (5) is inching close to a win. Would probably have preferred longer but he can still get there on time. Knight Kingdom (2) works home reasonably well. Solid place claims. Hilary (1) continues to let down her backers. She may be more competitive in this weaker affair. Switch Doublemisty (10) pops up every now and then but has yet to open his account in 10 outings. Can fight for a place.

Race 8

It had to take all of Mr Big’s class to down Palombaro (3) at his last run. Should prove hard to beat this time. Class 3 company has been tougher for former handy juvenile Kaiser (4). He can still make his presence felt. From marble one, Swagger (6) will be up with the pace and should be in this for a long way. Squall Line (1) is struggling to regain his form. Drawn off the track again. Can still run a place with some luck.

Race 9

Trainer Desmond Koh gets a good chance of opening his 2012 account with Xin Treasure (4) here. After his maiden win, Xin Treasure has always been around the mark. If he can overcome his wide alley, he should have a strong say. Secret Party (2) is resuming from a six-month break and may need the run. Previous form was consistent. Place claims. Biggest Secret (5) is still not back to the form that saw him reel a three-in-a-row at debut. Has shown a slight return to form at recent runs though well beaten. Can run a place. Fuku Ichiban (8) is a handy sort. Drops back in distance. On-pace runner who can hang on for a place.

Copyright 2011 Singapore Turf Club

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
R5-4 Cool Luke not R6.

R2-shinkansen..horse has been trying hard to win in recent months,with a top jockey and good draw now his chances of winning may improve,
he will be the downright favourite so the value may not be there because there 're a few horses that can beat him
H1 new target was the former record holder for this 1100m clocking 1.04.68 carrying 56.5kg,down in grade with a 3kg claim,has been running on the turf but is back on poly tonight,ran a fair trial recently,if horse suddenly goes mad tonight can surprise
H3-thisisit won in a fast time in debut with app up,n follow up with a 2nd on turf losing out on jockeyship..with a stronger jockey now
H9 spirit nature n H11 8th wonder has perform well on poly too though i suspect the connection may want to bring them down to class5
a very small bet on shinkansen is my advice
R5-cool luke yes i like him too,he is a improving horse getting close to a win
H2 california girl show tremendous speed in her winning trial but a 3yr old filly carrying topweight is a cause for concern
H1 braymont a disappointment in his debut losing out to stablemate may find this maiden much easier.

090613133439_14-2.gif

Punting To Win.

Race1-H4 california star
H8 hot gold forcast

Race7-H8 chevy has work well and won over this trip by 3L
H7-vanquish needed the run baldly last start can improve
H2 knight kingdom place chance
H9 hear me down alot in rating watch tote for betting indication.

Race8-H3 palombaro in top form
H1-squall line can surprise down alot in rating
H6 swagger has freshen up

Race9-H9 has been working very well back in form,has race in strong company before n jockey opt to ride him over H5
H5-biggest secret a well bred related to many G1 which include golden slipper winner has been prepare
H7-double s in top form but up in class,place chance.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
29-Jan-2012 Kranji Meeting.

My Take;

R4-4 Don Inaki
R11-3 Davide

R4-don inaki,i don't tink he can win,more likely to be out of board,has 10 starts still can't win
at one time punters kena burnt badly when he went to eat grass at showing $7 for a win
H2 emblessed good draw work well,shouted winner but beaten at post.
H3 daimpuri has been running against strong company can improve with top jockey up now
H11 gypsy star a very well bred filly show improvement in every run,dam side very strong american blood with many G1
won a recent trial.
H1 bigdabull may find poly to his liking

R11 davide,yes if he can produce his last start run will win hands down.

090613133439_14-2.gif

Punting To Win.

Race2-totality can win in this RM
H2 awakened should fight it out with a stronger jockey up now
H10 good partner place chance

Race6-H6 fukus pet with winning jockey back can win
H10 moova eight very close to a win
H8 spider king pacifier on now

Race8-H13 zero limit avery good outsider,very unlucky last start,had to check and switch out
H6-smarty smarty has improve since back coming from a spell
H2-tai command

Race12 H6 taichi master a horse for the future can beat this lot
H3 matterhorn back to his winning trainer.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
R4-don inaki,i don't tink he can win,more likely to be out of board,has 10 starts still can't win
at one time punters kena burnt badly when he went to eat grass at showing $7 for a win
H2 emblessed good draw work well,shouted winner but beaten at post.
H3 daimpuri has been running against strong company can improve with top jockey up now
H11 gypsy star a very well bred filly show improvement in every run,dam side very strong american blood with many G1
won a recent trial.
H1 bigdabull may find poly to his liking

R11 davide,yes if he can produce his last start run will win hands down.

Teacher, you are good. How long have you been in this sport liao?:biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
3-FEB-2012 Kranji Meeting.

My Take;

R1-6 Famous N Fast
R3-3 Shuttle Man
R7-7 Davide Trudeau

waa bro,i just got arrived from KL and you post so fast..are you sure you have done your homework,picking winners is not tikam tikam,looks like you're sleepy
and need to wake up..its R4-3 shuttle man.

R1-Famous n fast..fast and improving horse but may find this field tough,jockey will probaly ride 1kg over,hot favourite last start nearly
went to eat grass..small place chance only or skip better.
H9-danny was very unlucky last start finish strongly especialy with a in form jockey n a long course in his favour.
H2-special force a $750k by encosta de lago needed the debut run can improve
H1 forgiven a close 3rd last start with 3runner in that race came out winners..volpista,quinta de lago n movie goer,but do note he has got leg issues n is danny stablemate

R4-shuttle man a very impressive promising jap bred..be prepare for peanuts payuot.
H8 smitten kitten much better over 1400m but very unpredictable mare
H6 bieber has won n place up to 2040 in aus is fresh,came in 2nd in his debut.

R7-trudeau place chance only,small but strong field,though baulked for a run,he still had every chance
H3 shinning glory a genuine front runner with speed can lead all the way
H5 damo a fair 3rd in debut,a G1 n L winner in his country

Race3 H10 one on one a well bred horse has work well can surprise in this weak field
H9 all the best back in class 5
H3 silver lining in his pet distance
H2 happy more maintain form

Race6 H3 shopping list..yes i've a whole lot of shopping list waiting for me if he win
H11 royal brat ha won 1800m in aus by a staying blood
H2 new friends 1800m is definitely what he need.

Teacher, you are good. How long have you been in this sport liao?:biggrin:

really:confused:..you're the first person to say tat..i've been zapped before by a bugger for saying my punting advice cost him to eat grass...(many punters n bookies in the 90s n early 20s are hungry to find out what is my next bet)
my love for horse racing goes back even before i was call up for NS..1982 was when i first step into the turf club(still underage)..
i'm not a trainer,jockey or owner(co owned only)..but i do mingle alot with these people at the turf club..
i also had a short stint staying at friends farm in N n S NZ n WA learning at how they break these young horses in training,attended
yearling sales in aus n nz...horse racing has been very good to me..it has given me a good life, bringing me to many places n meet many champion horses like siapa raja,saas fee,zabeel ninteresting people too
from all walks of life..the late Ivan Allan,EW Barker,the Tan Sri's,Datuks,royalties,towkays like Woh Hup,Low Keng Huat bros,Eng Seng Lee all big contractors at that time,shipping magnets,lawyers,underworld figures from spore n msia,assasin,fishmongers,hawkers etc...:smile:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why am i not surprise at all looking at your amazing CV?:rolleyes::biggrin:

Wu Lian Boh Lian Kua Hean Hean!:wink::biggrin:

I can tell if a person "can" or "cannot" even though i always play punk in this forum. My strength is not only on expletives and :oIo: hor:biggrin:

Ya, you caught me, i was about to doze off before posting My Take last night.:biggrin:
Seems like this thread is dying off, trying to keep it alive.:biggrin:
I m new into this sport, still learning how to read punter's guide.:biggrin:

M

Mdm Tang

http://www.turfclub.com.sg/tabid/202/ctl/RaceCardDetail/mid/821/ItemId/1889/r/-1/Default.aspx

http://www.turfclub.com.sg/DesktopM...up.aspx?RaceCardId=1889&Property=TrackWorkSpy

http://www.turfclub.com.sg/DesktopModules/HorseRacing/Popup.aspx?RaceCardId=1889&Property=Tipster

03/02/2012 Singapore

RACE 1

Tough race to open up with. Famous N Fast (6) is lightly-raced and shows plenty of ability. Taken on in front last time but stuck to his task well last time. Drawn reasonably here and should be tough to stop. Forgiven (1) made a stack of ground last time in a good performance. Freshened and from a good draw he should make a bold bid while Iwa Antilia (10) was well ridden last time and with the claim here again won’t be too far away. Danny (9) is rarely too far from the money and with Joao Moreira on board must be respected.

RACE 2

Looking to the younger ones here with the weight relief. Mr Certain (9) performed solidly at his debut performance and should appreciate the step up in distance. First Express (8) showed improvement last time at his second start and the rise in distance here is a plus while Prize Fighter (10) has shown gradual improvement in his efforts to date and back in distance here won’t be a problem. Lonesome Me (12) has performed solidly at his only two outings and is expected to again run well.

RACE 3

An interesting race. Stride Meteor (6) will appreciate the drop in grade this time around and should be hard to beat. Drawn OK and it is not an overly strong affair. Silver Lining (3) has been most honest and back up to the 1400m here suits while Sir Rumble (11) will appreciate the claim for Jacky Low and must be included in the hopes. Happy More (2) won well last time and can back up that performance with another bold showing here.

RACE 4

Pretty hard to go past Shuttle Man (3). He created a good impression with his debut win and will be even better suited over the extra ground here. Dragon Spirit (5) has been in great form this campaign and although up in distance is sure to give a great sight while Smitten Kitten (8) came off a break with a solid win last time and can back up the effort here. Deep Pockets (4) will strip fitter for his first-up effort and the rise in distance here is a plus.

RACE 5

Tricky race with seven of the 11 runners having their first starts. Leslie Khoo looks to have a handy galloper in Bring More Money (4). Having his first start here but has won two trials and despite the draw should make a bold bid. Gusha (11) has placed in her only trial and from the good draw should run well while Positive Thinking (8) has drawn ideally in barrier 1 and comes into this off two solid trial efforts. Marathon Lad (1) looks the best of the raced brigade and must be included.

RACE 6

Not a strong line-up. Mongolian Star (6) has been racing honestly of late and stepping back up to the 1800m here looks ideal. Debonair (5) is close to breaking through again and back to the 1800m here suits while New Friends (2) is still a maiden but gives the impression he will handle the trip. Shopping List (3) led to the final stages when run down late in maiden class and is worth another chance.

RACE 7

A tricky race. Joao Moreira has stuck with Trudeau (7) after riding him into third place last time out. He looks well suited from the draw and should go close. Jet Stream (8) is an interesting runner as he’s up in grade but down in weight while Super Guru (4) won with authority last time and is sure to make a bold bid again. Damo (5) will strip fitter for his first-up assignment and although up in weight is sure to give a great sight.

RACE 8

Not a strong affair. Rena Cross (2) looks ready to win following a solid second behind the much improved Lira last time out. King Cross (4) wasn’t too far away last time and although up in weight is sure to make a bold bid while Princess Janna (1) will be better for her first up run after a break and is sure to be competitive. Old timer Zinly (6) continues to race well and is one to keep an eye on.

RACE 9

Better Life (1) can keep her unbeaten run intact. She’s looked the goods in her only two runs to date and although up in weight looks up to the task. Rare Earth (2) will strip fitter for a solid effort last time and the rise in distance here is a plus while Speedy Dwarf (10) hasn’t been too far away in recent assignments and can be expected to make a bold bid. Foreign Exchange (6) has performed solidly in his two runs after a short break and is expected to make a bold bid as well.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not a strong line-up. Mongolian star (6) has been racing honestly of late and stepping back up to the 1800m here looks ideal. Debonair (5) is close to breaking through again and back to the 1800m here suits while new friends (2) is still a maiden but gives the impression he will handle the trip. Shopping list (3) led to the final stages when run down late in maiden class and is worth another chance.
Congrats, Jackpot!:d

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
5-FEB-2012 Kranji Meeting.

My Take;

R1-9 Zac Imperial
R2-1 Totality
R3-4 Irish Lightning

waa..all moreira rides..looks like we can throw all the punters way,racing guide and the form out of the window
and no need to do homework anymore,no more headache:biggrin:
just follow moreira rides is enough better than tikam tikam and buying 4D

R1 zac imperial,37 starts still can't win,better to skip.

R2-totality tremendous battle to the post last start,may take something out of him
but still a weak RM
H6-be lucky should fight it out with totality..best forcast of the day.

R3-irish lightning..weak jockey up better skip.

R6-H8 robert e
H4 higgs boson
H2-lets see action

R9-H4 my race
H7 little dragon
H3 wassaic

R11-H4 continental flyer
H12-dos equis
H11-guided light
H8-chief secretary.

Good Luck N happy Punting!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I m new into this sport, still learning how to read punter's guide.:biggrin:

remember homework homework homework.
study the form,class,track condition,
jockeys strength n weakness,keep away apprentice in long distance races,the lack judgement n most are unfit to last the distance
not the horse though.
trainer having 2 or 3 runner in same race
watch for betting indication,some owners are very dodgy.
good trainer n lousy trainer
barrier position very important
pedigree the most important to assess a horse dist abilty..