• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horror Stories of FTs at the WORKPLACE.

sammyboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC, MYNAMAR, PINOY / PINAYS anything is better than mother fucking cock sucking Indian FTs

true, myanmars are better than indian ah nehs...

unfortunately, the actual Indian talent is canibalised by the fake ones and dat's affecting their status here....

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
rom: mrbell1009 7:16 pm
To: ALL (1 of 2)

This was reported by my taxi friend. It happenned on 15th Sept 2009 around 11am at SGH Blk 6. The sinkie applied for a job at SGH, as a radiographer and was interviewed by a pinoy. The pinoy told the sinkie, pinoys are better educated and better qualified, so he will employ a pinoy instead. On hearing this the sinkie punched the pinoy.

He came out of the blk and screamed (vulgarities at the PAP), letting his frustration out. There were alot of sinkie bystanders cheering him.

Bros here, this will not be reported in our prostitute media.

sammyboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
the chennai indians have to be carefl, they are great talkers, but not technically sound.

whereas the rural ones who are not dat good at expressing themselves are better technically...

I sight the collapse of Satyam and Galleon as examples or typical chennai indians.

sammyboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
the prC SADLY CANT EXPRESS ENGLSIGH well, thus they lose out in cock talking customer interfacing or programming smarts..the pinoys are factually good....and sound and devoid of politicking; unlike chennai indians

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
daily_picdump_274_02.jpg

Tipped your truck over? May as well make yourself comfortable.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just wondering how soon will the FTs start filling position in ISTANA and other Gov't departments. My guess is when there are enough of them getting the Pink IC and they will start invading the MIW departments...then they can start feeling pain of the REAL Singaporean.
hahah. you speak of real democracy. keep dreaming.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
ahtiong in general r bloody lazy & they lack professionalism to improve their contributions & output. tasks when delegated to them often result in crude & almost raw quality, that the managers/boss end up becoming their secretaries; reminding them of deadlines, proof-read & spell-check the reports (the grammar is horrendous) etc.

ahneh/ bangla/ keling r more diligent to some extent, but they're often clueless about the instructions given. they will improvise & cut corners to make things happen in the shortest possible time. similarly, their work sometimes also very crude & raw, the reports they generate r too long-winded & managers need to edit & down size the reports. after the editing & skimming... the reports become too short & needs beefing up again

pinoy/ myanmar in general also spot the same problems... as the 2 formers.

i often pity the employers for their folly in paying peanuts to hire monkeys.

SeeingRED

Alfrescian
Loyal
My office hired a couple of PhDs from India, I'm not a racist but I don't understand how they get their PhDs. ........!!!

Let me share a tip on how to filter out job applicants with "not so genuine" qualifications from foreign universities.

When you schedule an interview, ask the Applicant to bring a photocopy with the original certification.
During the interview, write serial number (if any) of the original on the copy.
Ask for the names of 2-3 professors.
If the Applicant gets edgy.. :eek: ..do explain that HR needs to do background check.

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went. So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).

Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:

Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?She: How to?
Me: Do part time lor.
She: What is part time?
Me: Must I go into detail, then you can understand.
(Slient for a while) and (Burst into laughter)
She: How much am I worth in your eye.
Me: Hard to say, depends on how good are you.
She: How much do you want to give me, if I say OK to you.
Me: 150 lor (Man Ego).
She: If I am good to you, you give me more is it?
Me: Let see how good are you.
Me: How???
She: Can try. Is it now?
Me: Now lor. If not when?
She: Where?
Me: I bring you there.

10.45pm we check into a hotel at chinatown and the rest is story.....

Name: Txxx Xxxx
Look: 7.5 (Young office exec look)
Stats: 34B / 24 / 34 (I think so)
BBBJ: Yes for me
FJ: 9 (good moaning)
Painting: Yes for me
CIM: No
AR: No
AJ: No
Attitude: Very anticipating
Damage: 150 / 1shot
Overall: Good
RTF: Yes for sure (Bonking a Pretty Bank Exec)

180px-Bankofchina-sg.JPG

images

This doesn't sounds like Horror Stories!