• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horror Stories of FTs at the WORKPLACE.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Do those freakin' loser FTs at your workplace drive you absolutely NUTS! Do you feel like committing a chainsaw massacre from dealing with FT lowlife?:eek:

Tell us your story HERE!:biggrin:

unfairness

I work for a private company belonging to a singaporean but he hired an indian manager to run the place.

Use to be 100% singaporeans in this company and making good profit.

Within 2 years of hiring the indian manager, the company has ended up with 90% FT indians on the payroll. Worst thing is that profits have gone down and now struggling.

Those indians are very good actors. When the singapore md is around, all pretend to work hard and many go up to him to tell him about what projects they are doing.

When he's not there, they spend their time surfing the net or playing on line games.

At the printing copy machine room, they all look busy but what they are doing is making copies of their CV to apply to other companies overseas. I once looked at their emails and found many are emailing other overseas companies looking for better jobs. This was a guy who already has PR in Singapore.

Many of them have children but don't declare this in their application. Children stay on in India to avoid possibility of NS.

These indians are all damned liars too. They will say anything that sounds good. They lie to the clients, they lie to their boss, they lie to their subordinates. All a lot of hypocrites.:mad:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I work for a private company belonging to a singaporean but he hired an indian manager to run the place.

Use to be 100% singaporeans in this company and making good profit.

Within 2 years of hiring the indian manager, the company has ended up with 90% FT indians on the payroll. Worst thing is that profits have gone down and now struggling.

Those indians are very good actors. When the singapore md is around, all pretend to work hard and many go up to him to tell him about what projects they are doing.

When he's not there, they spend their time surfing the net or playing on line games.

At the printing copy machine room, they all look busy but what they are doing is making copies of their CV to apply to other companies overseas. I once looked at their emails and found many are emailing other overseas companies looking for better jobs. This was a guy who already has PR in Singapore.

Many of them have children but don't declare this in their application. Children stay on in India to avoid possibility of NS.

These indians are all damned liars too. They will say anything that sounds good. They lie to the clients, they lie to their boss, they lie to their subordinates. All a lot of hypocrites.:mad:

Your boss deserves it!

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a time bomb..waiting to explots.......
importing all these foreigners with VERY DIFFERENT CULTURAL N SOCIAL background..just like PRC...predominantly a weird mix of feudalism and marcism in their mind...selfish, calculative, perpectually lying..low ethics....
we took 40 years to bring up a strong and integrated social fabric that maintain the coeciveness and harmony, n civil mindedeness ...then our gabmen..with a stroke of action..bring in hundreds of thousands of foreigner with vastly different values,ethics, mindsets.......IT IS A TIME BOMB.....

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
importing all these foreigners with VERY DIFFERENT CULTURAL N SOCIAL background..just like PRC...predominantly a weird mix of feudalism and marcism in their mind...selfish, calculative, perpectually lying..low ethics....
we took 40 years to bring up a strong and integrated social fabric that maintain the coeciveness and harmony, n civil mindedeness ...then our gabmen..with a stroke of action..bring in hundreds of thousands of foreigner with vastly different values,ethics, mindsets.......IT IS A TIME BOMB.....

The nehs and pinays import their own when you have just 1 and turn your department/office into their village. Bunch of fuck up lazy assholes who make full use of your pantry and make the boss happy.

The PRC fight among themselves, and cannot do English. Can work but usually no brain.

Ang Mo come in through the "old boy" network also. Stick to their own exclusive club and make sure locals cannot promote into their league.

Myanmar people are quiet, work ok, but also English cannot make it.

Bangla, Pakis are mostly liars whose certs are probably fake.

Tell me more please.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgotten to add a couple more,

The new chio PRC meimei your company hired from China at a competitive salary would probably know Geylang better than any of your male employees in a matter of weeks.

The Pinoy, Indon maid of yours who had suddenly grown "fat" is probably pregnant bearing the child of her Bangala FW boyfriend.

The nehs and pinays import their own when you have just 1 and turn your department/office into their village. Bunch of fuck up lazy assholes who make full use of your pantry and make the boss happy.

The PRC fight among themselves, and cannot do English. Can work but usually no brain.

Ang Mo come in through the "old boy" network also. Stick to their own exclusive club and make sure locals cannot promote into their league.

Myanmar people are quiet, work ok, but also English cannot make it.

Bangla, Pakis are mostly liars whose certs are probably fake.

Tell me more please.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why horror when they are the chosen one.

bangaLEE--- do you all understand now. one more time bangla...LEE

They will help to build up the LEEs empire

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
My office hired a couple of PhDs from India, I'm not a racist but I don't understand how they get their PhDs. They do things like printing their pay slips in printer and never collect, printing their CVs which they want to use to apply for other jobs. The worst of all is they can watch movies on their comp - INDIAN MOVIES - without hear piece!!!

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
BanglaLand has more universities than we have Good Class Bungalows.

You want PhD in making roti prata? PhD in researching how many pots of curry are infested with cockroach and lizard? Just apply to Chowpattilingam U or Shitkaurpungsaiappan U, confirm you get when you pay 1 crore rupees!

My office hired a couple of PhDs from India, I'm not a racist but I don't understand how they get their PhDs. They do things like printing their pay slips in printer and never collect, printing their CVs which they want to use to apply for other jobs. The worst of all is they can watch movies on their comp - INDIAN MOVIES - without hear piece!!!

chinchow

Alfrescian
Loyal
most of the times i read in the papers, people are complaining PRCs do not know english, talk loudly etc..but they dont actually threaten or offend us genrally, and most PRCs are here to do lower level jobs..svc staff etc..persoanlly i have met/work with quite a number of Indian FTs who are arrognat, inconsiderate and think too highly of themeselves..they are here only to take adv of the system, they stick to their own kind and fuck off once they hv gotten enough...these are the ones that are really taking away our jobs and if left uncontrolled in their numbers, they will control our workplace..whcih is already starting to happen now

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went. So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).

Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:

Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?She: How to?
Me: Do part time lor.
She: What is part time?
Me: Must I go into detail, then you can understand.
(Slient for a while) and (Burst into laughter)
She: How much am I worth in your eye.
Me: Hard to say, depends on how good are you.
She: How much do you want to give me, if I say OK to you.
Me: 150 lor (Man Ego).
She: If I am good to you, you give me more is it?
Me: Let see how good are you.
Me: How???
She: Can try. Is it now?
Me: Now lor. If not when?
She: Where?
Me: I bring you there.

10.45pm we check into a hotel at chinatown and the rest is story.....

Name: Txxx Xxxx
Look: 7.5 (Young office exec look)
Stats: 34B / 24 / 34 (I think so)
BBBJ: Yes for me
FJ: 9 (good moaning)
Painting: Yes for me
CIM: No
AR: No
AJ: No
Attitude: Very anticipating
Damage: 150 / 1shot
Overall: Good
RTF: Yes for sure (Bonking a Pretty Bank Exec)

180px-Bankofchina-sg.JPG

images

Boot Licker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to correct you....the number of Foreign Trash now exceed ONE MILLION....Singapore is going to the Dogs.

bonjour

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard IBM is moving around their employees from China, and Canada to Singapore because there are no jobs for them at home.

realist

Foreigners are a damn pain in the butt. I seriously wonder if they are here to work or jus snatch jobs from our locals. Everywhere u go nowadays u see Filipinnos doing office jobs or are mangers at Watsons or Guardian. Does the govt imply that our own locals are not capable of filling the positions? Our own locals have a hard time looking for jobs already wif a reasonable pay and the govt is not easing our burden by bringing in more competition. The govt should ensure their locals a job first then bring in the foreigners. Currently i am working with alot of fillipinos and myanmars and i can tell u their pay is much higher than locals. Especially the foreign women who loves to marry or sleep wif our local men for money. I even know that though they hold jobs, there are some filipino women who sleep with our local men for money. I really pity the wives of these men who seek cheap entertainment and spread the diesease around. I really wonder if foreigners come here to work or come here to cause problems. So i am going to predict that this country is going to have a foreigner president someday.

[email protected]

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just wondering how soon will the FTs start filling position in ISTANA and other Gov't departments. My guess is when there are enough of them getting the Pink IC and they will start invading the MIW departments...then they can start feeling pain of the REAL Singaporean.