• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hope tomorrow rain like storm... warning to PAP bad karma...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it rain heavy like storm spoil election mode and many cannot vote...

Bad karma for PAP... and no social distancing ro begin with...

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Voters from HDB should be able to walk to their polling station within one kilometer under covered walkways.

May be lesser turnouts for those from landed property and condominium that polling station usually held at school.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Weather forecast is afternoon thundery showers.

People who kena afternoon time bands, prepare accordingly.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rain got what use? Lightning would be good, strike Josephine teo nipple and make it black.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it rain heavy like storm spoil election mode and many cannot vote...

Bad karma for PAP... and no social distancing ro begin with...
Better not lah. I managed to persuade all elderlies to vote against PAP. If it rain, it will be inconvenient r them to go out and support the opposition at the ballot box. Many of them extremely agitated by PAP lorry going around making nuisance, repeated motherhood.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
looks like nothing going to change
the same old shit
the same old threats
the same old tricks
'the same old thingie
my polling station is only downstairs
all i need is to go down and blomp
that's seal it ...nice and gentle
and let us wait for another farting 5 years
nothing will change ...nothing.
good night brothers and sleep well
for tomorrow may not come .....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops... than better pray for sunny day lah...

Better not lah. I managed to persuade all elderlies to vote against PAP. If it rain, it will be inconvenient r them to go out and support the opposition at the ballot box. Many of them extremely agitated by PAP lorry going around making nuisance, repeated motherhood.