• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Kong stars Kevin Cheng and Grace Chan have married in Bali! 21 years age gap sia

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You mean your wife is 18 years older than you? 佩服! 佩服!

You beat me too. My current companion is diff of 15 years.

Used to be 8 and then increased to 10 and next out of the blue 18 came by, there is a new challenge 26 which I am working on it but I wonder if I could cope with it or its gonna be too tiring.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Used to be 8 and then increased to 10 and next out of the blue 18 came by, there is a new challenge 26 which I am working on it but I wonder if I could cope with it or its gonna be too tiring.
Let's beat Kevin's record.

This is all you need to 'bridge' that 26-year gap:
_Storect_Capsules_2__82560_zoom.jpg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one jiak riao KKJ rot. Lol :biggrin:
This one Russians' all-time favorite in Pattaya.

If you are not as big as Russian (I don't mean your length), then break the capsule into half, according to pharmacist. All the pharmacy in Thailand make money from these products, not your cough and cold tablets.