• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

homosexuality vs adultery, which is a greater sin?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the words of the sage Scroobal, you sure have poor comprehension skill........ beside your superb vocabulary!(these are mine! the words that is! By the way I'm also CTL!.........lol.........lol

ctl is busy bonking the 3 big exhausts of his worn out bikes. no wonder the nerd is so horny. it's his rare chance to get fresh with that desperate troll. in order to do it, our horny mastershapeshifter appears so often now.

and yeah! IT'S CLONES BREEDING SEASON COS' IT'S TERTIARY HOLIDAYS!:wink:

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever since the world was created, creatures in the animal world commit adultery. Now only after the human being was created that we see homosexuality. U tell me which is a SIN?:rolleyes::biggrin:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever since the world was created, creatures in the animal world commit adultery. Now only after the human being was created that we see homosexuality. U tell me which is a SIN?:rolleyes::biggrin:

you are wrong. Some creatures in the animal kingdom also display homosexual tendency. Read from it somewhere one.
If you are talking about original sin, maybe this is one of them.
Born to sin in the first place?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
we don't even have to go further. we already see the homo displays by the nasty clones. gosh!! SDP IB is infested by nasty gay clones!! LOL!!:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another GAY Test for you to take, if you want to confirm whether you walk on the rainbow side!

gay-test-seattle.jpg

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
we don't even have to go further. we already see the homo displays by the nasty clones. gosh!! SDP IB is infested by nasty gay clones!! LOL!!:biggrin:

Despite being continuously fucked upside down, you are still acting like a fifty year old child! you are gay!.......no I am not! ....you are gay!...I deny I'm gay!...you are gay!...I'm not! ...yes you are!...no I'm not! yes you are!......lol...lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
people, maybe we should stick back to the topic.

i was about to tell the story of an ADULTEROUS AFFAIR but was grossly distracted. beside the gaylord and the desperate troll, there are worst dramas happening.

it's about a married gay to a bitch. you can read that in the begiining of my li'l brother's blog here:

http://upheavalofleetahsar.blogspot.com

he and his ITALIAN GF, MONICA....ROTFL!!:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
people, maybe we should stick back to the topic.

i was about to tell the story of an ADULTEROUS AFFAIR but was grossly distracted. beside the gaylord and the desperate troll, there are worst dramas happening.

it's about a married gay to a bitch. you can read that in the begiining of my li'l brother's blog here:

http://upheavalofleetahsar.blogspot.com

he and his ITALIAN GF, MONICA....ROTFL!!:biggrin:

Fucking pondan hiao cheebye leetahbar! Hardly anyone bother to read your posts and you think they want to go to your gay blog?........lol...Wait a minute! yah! maybe the closet gays will! What will you guys be doing in the closet?:wink:.......lol....lol

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are wrong. Some creatures in the animal kingdom also display homosexual tendency. Read from it somewhere one.
If you are talking about original sin, maybe this is one of them.
Born to sin in the first place?

Did the animals tell u that I am wrong & that they have homosexual tendencies?
Pray tell which animal has succeeded screwing another in the back?:rolleyes::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

here's ur gay baboons in action and in threesome some more!

Attachments

• Baboon11.jpg
    Baboon11.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 61

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, they will hump another of same sex to practice & like u say show their superiority but it is just an act and never have penetration.:smile:

very good! u added a new word: SUPERIORITY. could it be the macho male always wanna be superior over another be it a female or worst another male?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
very good! u added a new word: SUPERIORITY. could it be the macho male always wanna be superior over another be it a female or worst another male?

Hiao pondan cheebye mouth leetahbar, you chat all you like with those who are curious enough to listen to your homosexual act enticing bullshit. But if I detect that you are arranging private rendezvous with the innocent and unwary forummers, I'm going to the Police!.lol.....lol

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiao pondan cheebye mouth leetahbar, you chat all you like with those who are curious enough to listen to your homosexual act enticing bullshit. But if I detect that you are arranging private rendezvous with the innocent and unwary forummers, I'm going to the Police!.lol.....lol

Leetahbar,

I think this fella eagerly waiting for u to hump him.:wink::biggrin: