• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

homosexuality vs adultery, which is a greater sin?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Gaylord Bob
Its not about winning or losing. Its about righting a wrong. Its about eliminating the disease of this world.

homosexuality cannot be defined as a "disease". it's a natural plague growing at a rate faster than one could anticipate.

please observe the faggoty nature of ALL BOYS SCHOOLS and the butchiness of ALL GIRLS SCHOOLS. the evidences and signs are already showing. it's a matter of time when sgp would be over run by gayism.

the gov knows it. our drooling pinkie last time even suggested “tapping the PINK dollars". there could already be new pink breed within the famiLee. it's a matter of time before they inevitably would have to rescind that gay law n leegalised it. (perhaps why the pinkie's mannerism is guniang while the sister is macho-er than a man. LOL!! don't forget he marries a man for a wife!:biggrin:)

as for adultery, even the monks and nuns despise it. it's an utter betrayal and a mockery to the holy vow solemnised in the name of god. but then again, to such couple, they arrogantly brand it PATRIOTISM IN THE HIGHEST LEVEL. (pun intended:p)

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If little boy is referring to my li'l brother BOB LTS, he's still single and probably the rarest virgin in the entire universal.

as for the adulterous wife, maybe u could search for the famous bitchy troll and the gaylord lawyer.. as dessert, maybe u could include a 3some by adding in the nerd.

whether the troll is still sticking to the original prick for financial support, u gotta wait for another bashing news from SIN MIN CHINESE DAILY.

solitary sometimes is the best. u dun bother others; ohers dun bother u.:smile:

you seem to be a passive gay with all your buttside imagination. are u a closet? LOL!

No surprises here that your lil bro is still a virgin & being a single. With a body l& a fuck face like his, its no wonder that only a blind whore would fall for him.
Ever wonder why he's single? Could he be the right MAN hasnt come yet? Eh Mr Gaylord Bob?
My only desire is to rid this planet of ass poking gays like yourself.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
human nature is very weird. they love to conquer other's spouses like they do the same in intruding other's land. perhaps in this way, sex becomes more sexciting.

ADULTERY should be renamed to patriotic sexadultery.:p a sacrifice of moral to achieve orgasm to reach a level of new height by conquest of a invading prick over a loose pussy.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
as for adultery, even the monks and nuns despise it. it's an utter betrayal and a mockery to the holy vow solemnised in the name of god.

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, betrayer, all rolled into one!

stop using religion to try and hide your cunning, wicked, evil, hypocrite and moronic character & behavior !!!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
homosexuality cannot be defined as a "disease". it's a natural plague growing at a rate faster than one could anticipate.

please observe the faggoty nature of ALL BOYS SCHOOLS and the butchiness of ALL GIRLS SCHOOLS. the evidences and signs are already showing. it's a matter of time when sgp would be over run by gayism.

the gov knows it. our drooling pinkie last time even suggested “tapping the PINK dollars". there could already be new pink breed within the famiLee. it's a matter of time before they inevitably would have to rescind that gay law n leegalised it. (perhaps why the pinkie's mannerism is guniang while the sister is macho-er than a man. LOL!! don't forget he marries a man for a wife!:biggrin:)

as for adultery, even the monks and nuns despise it. it's an utter betrayal and a mockery to the holy vow solemnised in the name of god. but then again, to such couple, they arrogantly brand it PATRIOTISM IN THE HIGHEST LEVEL. (pun intended:p)

The finest example of a two headed snake if ever there's one! hiao cheebye mouth!.......lol.......lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
No surprises here that your lil bro is still a virgin & being a single. With a body l& a fuck face like his, its no wonder that only a blind whore would fall for him.
Ever wonder why he's single? Could he be the right MAN hasnt come yet? Eh Mr Gaylord Bob?
My only desire is to rid this planet of ass poking gays like yourself.

ah! that's where u r wrong! gaylords, trolls, nerds, palawan pyscho, married pervert and big melon boobs had all called on him.

as for u, u can now come out from ur closet. the coast is clear. being gay isn't a crime but to ostracise is a defeat in one's own human nature.:cool:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah! that's where u r wrong! gaylords, trolls, nerds, palawan pyscho, married pervert and big melon boobs had all called on him.

as for u, u can now come out from ur closet. the coast is clear. being gay isn't a crime but to ostracise is a defeat in one's own human nature.:cool:

Unlike leetahbar the pondan hiao cheebye mouth who displays his sexual orientation in Changi Village every night! He is encouraging all to turn gay, to be shit stabbers as he can't have enough of them for his bus tyres size butt hole!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
sdp actually is damn damn stupid!

they are have the pawns to tap onto the GAY VOTES. sdp has a gaylord, a lesbo troll and a super horny nerd. all these make the perfect ingredient to win over the PINK VOTES.

inside we have gaylord bonking his 3 extra big exhaust bikes. troll trying to lesbo other's wifey n sis. and the nerd, well, still sending cum spiked belgium choc and wanking late into the nights.

what wasted talents!!:wink:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not a disease but a plague?? knn what the fuck are you talking about?

Twisting and turning like a fat snake... Answering questions with questions.... reversing accusations.... Putting on denial and deceit... claiming victim to a conspiracy

You still don't know why you have so many enemies here?

Hahahahahha

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

they are have the pawns to tap onto the GAY VOTES. sdp has a gaylord, a lesbo troll and a super horny nerd. all these make the perfect ingredient to win over the PINK VOTES.

instead we have gaylord bonking his 3 extra big exhaust bikes. troll trying to lesbo other's wifey n sis. and the nerd, well, still sending cum spiked belgium choc and wanking late into the nights.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a disease but a plague?? knn what the fuck are you talking about?

Twisting and turning like a fat snake... Answering questions with questions.... reversing accusations.... Putting on denial and deceit... claiming victim to a conspiracy

You still don't know why you have so many enemies here?

Hahahahahha

enemy is a disease from your own narrow heart. i only see friends. why do u see enemies?:wink:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

inside we have gaylord bonking his 3 extra big exhaust bikes. troll trying to lesbo other's wifey n sis. and the nerd, well, still sending cum spiked belgium choc and wanking late into the nights.

Credibility does not come from cum you swallow every night! Pervert!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
did u feel the TREMORS last nite while drinking kopi here in this kopitiam?

well, the snake did slither last nite and every nite till its CLONE BREEDING SEASON is over, ie., it's back to the drawing board for the tertiary nerd. IT'S TERTIARY HOLIDAYS TIME!!:biggrin:
NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

the nerd is here alright....in anothe nasty clone nic.:rolleyes:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
did u feel the TREMORS last nite while drinking kopi here in this kopitiam?

well, the snake did slither last nite and every nite till its CLONE BREEDING SEASON is over, ie., it's back to the drawing board for the tertiary nerd. IT'S TERTIARY HOLIDAYS TIME!!:biggrin:
NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

the nerd is here alright....in anothe nasty clone nic.:rolleyes:

Sleep, dream of Ng Ejay, wake up, thoughts never far away! Every one you see is Ejay. Let me put you out of your misery...I'm Ng Ejay...come suck on my dick like the tastiest lollipop you can ever hope to get!.......lol......lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sleep, dream of Ng Ejay, wake up, thoughts never far away! Every one you see is Ejay. Let me put you out of your misery...I'm Ng Ejay...come suck on my dick like the tastiest lollipop you can ever hope to get!.......lol......lol

since u admitted u r NG EJAY, then just use ngejay nic to post. why do our brave fastest t-shirt stripper need to resort such cumfusing tactic? everyone already knows that. u r a bit late in ur admittance.:wink:...but u r too early in ur PLEAD GUILTY stance.:p

by the way, i go for cherries balls. regretably, u do not have any :biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
since u admitted u r NG EJAY, then just use ngejay nic to post. why do our brave fastest t-shirt stripper need to resort such cumfusing tactic? everyone already knows that. u r a bit late in ur admittance.:wink:...but u r too early in ur PLEAD GUILTY stance.:p

by the way, i go for cherries balls. regretably, u do not have any :biggrin:

In the words of the sage Scroobal, you sure have poor comprehension skill........ beside your superb vocabulary!(these are mine! the words that is! By the way I'm also CTL!.........lol.........lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
kelingia and chowcheebi can make the best adulterous couple. both are stinky perfect for each other! both could be homos and that would be a blessing instead!:wink: