• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Home Team Police officer petrol the street by day, burglar by night. Guess what Race?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_IMAGES_KSFAISAL27_e.jpg

By Khushwant Singh

As a police officer, he was tasked with keeping the public safe from crime. But at night, Mohamed Faisal Mohamed Yusoff turned burglar, making off with cash, jewellery and other valuables.

His haul even included a heart rate monitor and $2,000 from the donation box of a religious organisation.

On Thursday, the 33-year-old staff sergeant was sentenced to five years in jail for a string of 15 burglaries that netted him $30,300 worth of loot.

Mohamed Faisal used a screwdriver to prise open windows and sliding doors when the occupants were out.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Home Team Police officer petrol the street by day, burglar by night. Guess what R

you joining the tonychat club for morons is it?

petrol vs patrol.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Home Team Police officer petrol the street by day, burglar by night. Guess what R

SPF money no enough
They will use this example to increase poodles' pay.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what happens when peasants refuse to PAY MORE AND MORE!

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal

he does look like a crook...those who he arrested before and in jail now...will rejoice....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

is he a chinese? If not chinese then it's racist to mention the race. :rolleyes:

MoonWu

He looks chinese to me.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

is he a chinese? If not chinese then it's racist to mention the race. :rolleyes:

Wah lau Ah Jah, you 1 thread dun talk about racist can or not, buay tahan you leh -____-"

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah lau Ah Jah, you 1 thread dun talk about racist can or not, buay tahan you leh -____-"

Buay tahan fuck him lah oIO...paiseh my balls not balanced. LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You see the thread title mah. Of course must ask. Wait debonedoggy come in kpkb.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wonder how his Comdr explained this to CP. To exacerbate matters, this chap served in intel! Supposedly some elite dept.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wonder how his Comdr explained this to CP. To exacerbate matters, this chap served in intel! Supposedly some elite dept.

This idiot is a disgrace to the force. If assault, owe loanshark money or corruption, even murder, still understandable...but housebreaking and theft...my goodness!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This idiot is a disgrace to the force. If assault, owe loanshark money or corruption, even murder, still understandable...but housebreaking and theft...my goodness!

One more case against policeman coming out soon. Even more disgraceful. Almost the mother of all maluness. CP must be having a hard time explaining all these to TCH.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One more case against policeman coming out soon. Even more disgraceful. Almost the mother of all maluness. CP must be having a hard time explaining all these to TCH.

What's happening in the force nowadays? I thought they're now given higher ranks faster and higher pays than our times.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Despite standards dropping, it is arguably the cleanest and most effective Police Force in the World.

What's happening in the force nowadays? I thought they're now given higher ranks faster and higher pays than our times.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yes..totally agree with you ...he thinks hes robbin hood :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Despite standards dropping, it is arguably the cleanest and most effective Police Force in the World.

Effective and also productive, policeman moonlighting as housebreaker! :mad:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Such news used to be common in the West and the FAP used to lecturing SGs. What has happened since then?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes! 5 out of 5 correct! :smile: