• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holland V white thrash professor gives lame excuse for racist slur on sinkie neighbor

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NUS prof apologises to Chip Bee Gardens neighbours
20120112.184914_nusprof-chipbee.jpg

By Goh Shi Ting

RazorTV
Thursday, Jan 12, 2012

NUS Professor Dr Denisa Kera has apologised to her neighbours at Chip Bee Gardens for their loss of peace and privacy in the midst of a dispute between her and her next-door neighbour Mr Ivan Loh.

Mr Loh has called in the police six times over the past nine months to complain about the noise levels at Dr Kera's house parties.

However, Dr Kera insists she has not stepped out of line.

"I'm just a researcher, a normal person in my late 30s. I don't think I make much more noise than any person in their late 30s," said Dr Kera who is from Prague and has been staying in Singapore since 2008.

Even though Mr Loh observed that his neighbour has kept quiet since the first media reports were published last week, he is not letting the matter rest.

"My course has moved slightly because Singapore needs to know what kind of lecturer we have," said the 41-year-old photographer who lives with his wife and a 1-year-old baby.

"The moral standards of the person must be upheld, if not how do you teach our children of the future?"

Mr Loh told RazorTV that he made sound recordings of the noise coming from his neighbour's, while he was in his living room.

On one occasion, he said the police was called in but after they had left, the noise level from Dr Kera's house was still the same.

What appalled Mr Loh further was that he could hear the words "Asian assholes" in the conversations which took place subsequently.

"What kind of foreigners are these people, coming to our country and saying things like that?" he said.

Dr Kera, however, said that her friends were watching a foreign film that evening and were merely commenting on the plot; the remark had nothing to do with her neighours.

"We were watching a Serbian movie with some very negative stereotypes about Serbs. It was a comedy, about a Singaporean delegation of businessmen visiting Serbia and being shocked to see what Serbians do," she explained.
[RT: yeah right! What movie was that?]

"I honestly don't understand why they [her neighbours] get the feeling it concerns them.

"I find it strange that people stalk other people and take recordings of what goes on in someone's house.

"I also want to apologise just to Singaporeans to have to witness this ridiculous dispute about expats and Singaporeans, which has nothing to do with one noise dispute.

"If people start to use this dangerous argument any time they have a personal problem with someone, where will we end?"

Dr Kera said that she had apologised to Mr Loh repeatedly for an incident last April, when she was out of town and a party was held at her house.

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="576" height="382" src="http://image.razor.tv/site/flashplayer/razortv2.swf" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="file=http%3A//www.razor.tv/site/servlet/stream/playerXml%3Frepeat%3Dfalse%26autostart%3Dfalse%26video%3Dcontentbean%3A72906%26browserUrl%3Dhttp%3A//www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/news/&adsurl=http%3A//www.razor.tv%3A80/site/servlet/adsVideo/%3Fstream%3Dcontentbean%3A72906%26channel%3Dcontentbean%3A90&isembed=true&hideall=true&hidebnt=true" style="line-height: 1.3em; ">
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="576" height="382" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; "><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="576" height="382" src="http://image.razor.tv/site/flashplayer/razortv2.swf" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="file=http%3A//www.razor.tv/site/servlet/stream/playerXml%3Frepeat%3Dfalse%26autostart%3Dfalse%26video%3Dcontentbean%3A72904%26browserUrl%3Dhttp%3A//www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/news/&adsurl=http%3A//www.razor.tv%3A80/site/servlet/adsVideo/%3Fstream%3Dcontentbean%3A72904%26channel%3Dcontentbean%3A90&isembed=true&hideall=true&hidebnt=true"></object>

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Holland V white thrash professor gives lame excuse for racist slur on sinkie neig

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="576" height="382" src="http://image.razor.tv/site/flashplayer/razortv2.swf" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="file=http%3A//www.razor.tv/site/servlet/stream/playerXml%3Frepeat%3Dfalse%26autostart%3Dfalse%26video%3Dcontentbean%3A72902%26browserUrl%3Dhttp%3A//www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/news/&adsurl=http%3A//www.razor.tv%3A80/site/servlet/adsVideo/%3Fstream%3Dcontentbean%3A72902%26channel%3Dcontentbean%3A90&isembed=true&hideall=true&hidebnt=true" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; line-height: 18px; ">

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Holland V white thrash professor gives lame excuse for racist slur on sinkie neig

Best way to chase her out :
1 Splash paint;
2 Padlock her main door;
3 Smash up her plants.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1 Splash paint;
2 Padlock her main door;
3 Smash up her plants.

That's kiddy retort. Buy a tin of petrol at a petrol kiosk. I'm sure you have a lighter and know how to use it. Me and my bro did it before. But of course I can't tell you where, in case old case got dug up by IB snooping here.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's kiddy retort. Buy a tin of petrol at a petrol kiosk. I'm sure you have a lighter and know how to use it. Me and my bro did it before. But of course I can't tell you where, in case old case got dug up by IB snooping here.

Ah Ram, I am not so violent. Your offence can kena life sentence type - some don't- know - what Explosive and Corrosive Substance Act, something like that.

Just to alert you on the latest - when buying petrol nowadays, particulars recorded. So, don't play play.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal

University pays for her rent!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1 Splash paint;
2 Padlock her main door;
3 Smash up her plants.

Best way to get rid of these people is to report that you can smell ganja during one of their parties. I guarantee at least one of them will sure test positive for something.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Ram, I am not so violent. Your offence can kena life sentence type - some don't- know - what Explosive and Corrosive Substance Act, something like that.

Just to alert you on the latest - when buying petrol nowadays, particulars recorded. So, don't play play.

Yes, arson is life sentence and if somebody died, death sentence, I know damn well but I didn't give a damn. Yes, those days petrol tin cash and carry, no question asked especially if you also pumped petrol in your car and said buy for spare in case of emergency. The Pinoy maid who bought a tin of petrol and burned the grandma case spoilt it all and they tightened the laws. Do I look less fearless than a Pinoy maid? Ask Seng Han Tong for more details.

I don't advocate violence as an aggressor. I'm only for self defence or vengeance.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, arson is life sentence and if somebody died, death sentence, I know damn well but I didn't give a damn. Yes, those days petrol tin cash and carry. No question asked especially if you also pumped petrol in your car and said buy for spare in case of emergency. The Pinoy maid who bought a tin of petrol and burned the grandma case spoilt it all and they tightened the laws. Do I look less fearless than a Pinoy maid?

Since I am now jobless, I may decide to be a part-time hangman. Just need to call Dir Prisons Soh Wai Wah and the job's mine. Don't wish to hang you if you kena sentenced to death for murder, ok? SBF needs you!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zippo lighter fuel lah! Fast & furious!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You guys are incorrigible, FIRE!?:p That Czech Bitch was my neighbour, I will fight 'fire' with 'fight', I will wait for the time, she need to rest & play my Led Zepplin songs, plus Deep Purple, Uriah Heep...whatever! nowadays you have 5.1 channel, & the thump, thump, thump from the bass, will get her early manopause!:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. dragon, someone here is pretty willing to do it on your behalf.
2. just send uncle botak there to "satisfy" the lying ft.
3. his weapon: tongue cum head mah.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"We were watching a Serbian movie with some very negative stereotypes about Serbs. It was a comedy, about a Singaporean delegation of businessmen visiting Serbia and being shocked to see what Serbians do," she explained. [/FONT][/COLOR][RT: yeah right! What movie was that?]

This piece of Czech shit thought we were born yesterday!!!

If she and her friends are not happy with Singaporeans or Asians, she is free to f**k off from Asia and go back to Eastern Europe!!

NUS can tolerate this type of staff meh!!

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

This piece of Czech shit thought we were born yesterday!!!

How on earth did a Serb become Czech in less than a page?

If she's Serb, then I'm on her side.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How on earth did a Serb become Czech in less than a page?

If she's Serb, then I'm on her side.

Where did it say she is a Serb?

Denisa is from Prague, Czech Republic!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Where did it say she is a Serb?

Denisa is from Prague, Czech Republic!!

That's where she's from but is that her ethnicity?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

get a bunch of banglas to gangbang her......she might actually enjoy it

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

"We were watching a Serbian movie with some very negative stereotypes about Serbs. It was a comedy, about a Singaporean delegation of businessmen visiting Serbia and being shocked to see what Serbians do," she explained. [RT: yeah right! What movie was that?]

Nasty stuff!

a-serbian-movie-fully-uncut-99mins-version-3269d.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That's where she's from but is that her ethnicity?

So Sam, please enlighten me, what is a citizen of the Czech Republic calls?

Also, where it says she is an ethnic Serb? By watching Serb movies? Then I must be Thai...สวัสดีครับ.

I watch lots of Natt Chanapa movies!!

Last edited: