• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holland Bukit Timah majority voters are Christian?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
If yes SDP Vincent just got his backside screwed bby M Ravi

Last edited:

guy-uninterrupted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am from Holland BT ward. Many pple i spoke to here are for PAP. . You can put all the dream team A team and what not that will only shore up the opposition votes by a mere whisker. Ten percent extra votes is not going to cut it and VB knows it.

SO VB has played the Gay card right as lots of folk here are middle aged or older Christian(Not CHC) but mainstream and they will vote against any Gay or perceived gay agenda whether it be true or not. The ground not so sweet for PAPpies but neither is it sweet enough for the SDP.Im afraid that battle may be over for the SDP

That said I Hope Im wrong.

vote NSP.... Nicole Seah Party!!