• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holiday Scenery and Experiences! Come share!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone living in Canada?

Come in and share your experiences. Food. Activities. Outdoor experiences. Hikes. Lakes. Ski hills. Ski mountain resorts. Beautiful buildings. Rivers. Ravines. Valleys. Mountains. Aurora captures. Anything! :smile:
Fucking racist bastards angmoh, cold winter -20 degree no thanks...

Land of invader bastard angmohs with native bloods in their lands... unclean place haunted with native souls and ghosts haunting the land...

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle has never visited any amdk cuntry becas
1. My uncle find asian chiobu more attractive than amdl KNN
2. Amdk cannot communicate with my uncle but my uncle can communicate them with KNN last time my uncle attempted to work in 2 big amdk mncs that need to directlee communicate with amdks verballee but always need to end the call with messaging KNN when my uncle spoken the amdk leeplied I don't know what you talking then my uncle leepeated slowllee the leeturned leesult I still don't know what you talking KNN KNN hence my uncle self terminated himself in less than 1 mth in both companies KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle has never visited any amdk cuntry becas
1. My uncle find asian chiobu more attractive than amdl KNN
2. Amdk cannot communicate with my uncle but my uncle can communicate them with KNN last time my uncle attempted to work in 2 big amdk mncs that need to directlee communicate with amdks verballee but always need to end the call with messaging KNN when my uncle spoken the amdk leeplied I don't know what you talking then my uncle leepeated slowllee the leeturned leesult I still don't know what you talking KNN KNN hence my uncle self terminated himself in less than 1 mth in both companies KNN
Until today my uncle still doesn't know the real leeson becas Filipino can communicate perfectllee with the amdks and the Filipino was the 1 to interview my uncle and can understand him perfectlee too KNN

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone living in Canada?

Come in and share your experiences. Food. Activities. Outdoor experiences. Hikes. Lakes. Ski hills. Ski mountain resorts. Beautiful buildings. Rivers. Ravines. Valleys. Mountains. Aurora captures. Anything! :smile:
My Aurora capture in Alaska in March 2021. Probably much cheaper than going to Canada Yellowknife
My Airbnb host
20210319_235529.jpg

20210319_233742.jpg

20210319_235814.jpg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only buy triple A strip loin or boneless ribeye steaks (sometimes Certified Angus AAA) when it is on sale.
I can usually get it at Longo's at $10 to $14 a pound.
Or Sterling Silver AAA strip loin steaks at Sobeys or IGA at $10 to $12 a pound.
It is on sale at IGA at $10 from June 24 to June 30.
Bought 3 big thick strip loin steaks, about 2.5 pounds on June 24.
Will probably buy some on June 30, to bbq on July 1.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's Moraine Lake. Close to Lake Louise.

Banff side is more the Two Jack Lake, Lake Minnewanka.
I remember both Moraine Lake and Lake Louise while on my way to Banff..Here is another photo I took in Banff but can't remember the exact location.
178.JPG

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Any nice chicks
Wah lau that question....actually if I was Single and young in University......would be way more fun than NUS man....

Lots of nice chicks.

The thing about Canada is there is variety. All kinds of ethnicity and races. And many mixed blood too.

Just look at those Miss Hong Kong and TVB so many are Canadian. Taiwanese Canadian. Chinese Canadian. And thats just the oriental asian group.

The white girls? Blondes. Brunette.

Molto Bella!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah lau that question....actually if I was Single and young in University......would be way more fun than NUS man....

Lots of nice chicks.

The thing about Canada is there is variety. All kinds of ethnicity and races. And many mixed blood too.

Just look at those Miss Hong Kong and TVB so many are Canadian. Taiwanese Canadian. Chinese Canadian. And thats just the oriental asian group.

The white girls? Blondes. Brunette.

Molto Bella!
If I were 30+ years younger indeed I would go study medicine, go Canada be a doc, and find some nice mixed blood chicks

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only did touristy thing with day trip to Rockies one xmas, eons ago. And the bored US immigration bloke in Seattle gateway was sarcastic to say in my face, asking aloud why would anyone travel on xmas eve.

And Vancouver (then nicknamed HongCouver what with Hongkies migrating there after handover). Great chinese food, good coffee

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still remember that time back in the 1980s when 4 of us were tour driving from Edmonton to Vancouver but had a planned stopover at Kamloops for the night.

We did not book in advance and the motels were all full. We decided to have dinner at a local Chinese restaurant before looking around further.

After dinner and making conversations with the restaurant owner and explaining our plight, the Hongkong owner graciously offered us to stay at their house for the night FOC!

How's that for Canadien warm hospitality for complete strangers !!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I still remember that time back in the 1980s when 4 of us were tour driving from Edmonton to Vancouver but had a planned stopover at Kamloops for the night.

We did not book in advance and the motels were all full. We decided to have dinner at a local Chinese restaurant before looking around further.

After dinner and making conversations with the restaurant owner and explaining our plight, the Hongkong owner graciously offered us to stay at their house for the night FOC!

How's that for Canadien warm hospitality for complete strangers !!
1980s!

Things have changed quite a bit since then in the biggee cities.

But I think in Kamloops maybe still very possible to encounter that friendliness.

Wah drive from Edmonton to Kamloops is quite the drive.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow!

Up to now i have yet to see Aurora in the sky.

Trouble is usually middle of the night i am sleeping zzzzz.....haha
Whitehorse and Yellowknife are the best places in Canada to view Aurora. Go before Canada is opened to Ah Tiongs again. The Chinese Aurora tour group jack up the price so much that local can't afford them. If u go around winter, you can view Aurora as early 9-10pm..