• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holding Lee Kuan Yew accountable – Part 1

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Holding Lee Kuan Yew accountable – Part 1

Dear Nice

Very simply put the average voter does not give a RATs ass as whether LKY GCT and also LHL was wrong or right to bankrupt opposition candidates

'Locke

Why do you speak for all singaporeans when you cannot even justify your very own stand?

Notwithstanding that begets the real question.If LKY keeps on bankrupting opposition candidates....why would anyone stand as an opposition candidate?....unless,of course if LKY himself approves that opposition candidate.:biggrin:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

The PAP itself felt that old man had lost it and therefore assigned GCT to push Potong Pasir back into PAP. This was in 2006. He had become a liability.

You claim all sorts of 'insider' knowledge.

Are you a PAP cadre?

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Nice

Honestly I believe my own stand has merit, but then again we will disagree about our opinions about the state of politics in Singapore. LKY keeps on "bankrupting opposition" candidates whether justly or un justly because these candidates have given him grounds however minor, whether fair or not, fighting against the PAP is not a head on affair but one of political ji-jit su above all else or errrr wing chun.

Locke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Nice

Honestly I believe my own stand has merit, but then again we will disagree about our opinions about the state of politics in Singapore. LKY keeps on "bankrupting opposition" candidates whether justly or un justly because these candidates have given him grounds however minor, whether fair or not, fighting against the PAP is not a head on affair but one of political ji-jit su above all else or errrr wing chun.
Locke

Bro, I think we have been cornered by an astute individual. Have the grace to admit, that yours is lone voice and that you do not represent other Singaporeans. You obviously are not well read. Your premise is flawed, your line of thinking has gaps. Your views are shortsighted as all you think is about votes without realising that the fundamental issue is to be true to yourself. As you can see the issue is clearly bankruptcy. The tool to keep genuine opposition from parliament.

ps. have you checked your Cadre Goody bag from the last conference. You will be pleasantly surprised that the new lightning badge is now platinum for those with long service like you and me.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Nice

. LKY keeps on "bankrupting opposition" candidates whether justly or un justly

Locke

If LKY can and will go on bankrupting opposition candidates during election days.How has he became irrelevant or should be ignored as you repeatedly insist?How mah!

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, I think we have been cornered by an astute individual. Have the grace to admit, that yours is lone voice and that you do not represent other Singaporeans. You obviously are not well read. Your premise is flawed, your line of thinking has gaps. Your views are shortsighted as all you think is about votes without realising that the fundamental issue is to be true to yourself. As you can see the issue is clearly bankruptcy. The tool to keep genuine opposition from parliament.

ps. have you checked your Cadre Goody bag from the last conference. You will be pleasantly surprised that the new lightning badge is now platinum for those with long service like you and me.

<style></style> I care two hoots that you take refuge in your cozy comfort zone of taking the easy road of throwing a tantrum and attacking the poster instead of sticking to the subject .

You talked a plenty.You claimed deeper insider knowledge of PAP leadership.More than a simple card yielding PAP cadre ever would.

My presumption therefore that you run with PAP inner circle is valid.Are you a PAP cadre?

Last edited:

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Nice

Last I checked in the nineties :_)) GCT had as much impact as LKY and used it even more ( defamation and bankruptcy ) ditto LHL :_)) So why claim its LKY alone ? Sorry its flawed logic to me. U seem insistent that LKY is responsible for all bankruptcy proceedings to date which is not correct.

Locke

If LKY can and will go on bankrupting opposition candidates during election days.How has he became irrelevant or should be ignored as you repeatedly insist?How mah!

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Nice

Last I checked in the nineties :_)) GCT had as much impact as LKY and used it even more ( defamation and bankruptcy ) ditto LHL :_)) So why claim its LKY alone ? Sorry its flawed logic to me. U seem insistent that LKY is responsible for all bankruptcy proceedings to date which is not correct.

Locke

No thanks for this 'sambei tua lamapr logic'.:biggrin:

You want immunity for LKY alone.I question why.Perhaps you should read the header.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Nice

Actually if the head line was Holding GCT accountable by Dr Chee I would still be screaming that its irrelevent and that SM Goh is irrelevent politically, though he makes more sense then LKY and his political sensitivity a lot better :_)) What I am saying is stop harping about the past, living in the past and move on and live in the present

Locke

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Nice

Actually if the head line was Holding GCT accountable by Dr Chee I would still be screaming that its irrelevent and that SM Goh is irrelevent politically, though he makes more sense then LKY and his political sensitivity a lot better :_)) What I am saying is stop harping about the past, living in the past and move on and live in the present

Locke

You amaze me with your logic or rather the lack of it.

You admit LKY would continue bankrupting opposition politicians during elections.And yet you claim LKY is irrelevant and should be ignored !!!

For goodness sake man, are you alright? I mean any 3 year old can fathom how LKY shadow looms larger than life and would pee in his/her pampers at the mention of his name..LKY is not any typical neighborhood grand ole daddy as you want to convince us.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Nice

If you scream "LKY is a corrrupt, politician, despotic and neopotic etc etc , " you would expect him to respond even now in the twilight of his political years its in his blood so why bother throwing red flags to that mad old cow. So why scream, why hold him accountable for lousy words which were largely correct at that time ? In fact why even bother reacting to his every speech both good and bad ?

Honestly even as much as I disagree with your position I understand it. LKY has bankrupted opposition politicians, LKY has done this, LKY has done that , but then who LKY has crossed or even GCT has crossed or bankrupted is the fight of the past. If these fights mattered to the electorate then Dr Chee and his party would have been electable to parliament but they are not

My belief LKY is a mad old grandfather and yet you keep on insisting that We should all be scared of LKY and his role within the PAP edifice. Are you with the PAP or with the Opposition ? The only other people who seem to believe that LKY is central to the PAP edifice and myth is the SDP and yes you parrot that position quite religiously and dogmatically.

Let me put it to you again, IF LKY is central and critical to the PAP, then lets just wait for him to die and we can all move forward unopposed to a liberal democratic order, no need to oppose, no need to win votes, let mother nature take its course. If he is no longer central or critical, then why are you so afraid of him and insist on making the battle personal between Singapore and LKY ?

Cheers

Locke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

<style></style> I care two hoots that you take refuge in your cozy comfort zone of taking the easy road of throwing a tantrum and attacking the poster instead of sticking to the subject .

You talked a plenty.You claimed deeper insider knowledge of PAP leadership.More than a simple card yielding PAP cadre ever would.

My presumption therefore that you run with PAP inner circle is valid.Are you a PAP cadre?

Whenever you can't make headway with your argument or convince others of your position, your answer is to label them PAP mole, cadre, dog etc. Old man does that to all his enemies - they are either communist, pro communist or marxists. You are no different to the PAP.

In this day and age, even kids need clear logic and good arguments to be convinced. They don't give a damn if you are their parents.

By now, it very evident that your logic is circular. Locke is just too nice.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whenever you can't make headway with your argument or convince others of your position, your answer is to label them PAP mole, cadre, dog etc. Old man does that to all his enemies - they are either communist, pro communist or marxists. You are no different to the PAP.

In this day and age, even kids need clear logic and good arguments to be convinced. They don't give a damn if you are their parents.

By now, it very evident that your logic is circular. Locke is just too nice.

<style></style>Yeah,offence seems to be your best form of defense .Vengeful, insecure,stupid, small, contemptible,petty and crass. Not that I care too hoots.I have no arguments with you.Only questions for you to answer.Which obviously you dislike greatly.Don't blame me.Blame yourself.I did not claim to be privy to PAP inner circle gossips.You did.

So I am just a wee bit curious.How do you know so much of PAP and their kakis? How mah!.... .

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Nice

LKY has bankrupted opposition politicians,

My belief LKY is a mad old grandfather

Locke

<style></style>I do not scream.Neither I do write lengthy gobbledygook as you do.I simply ask.Of the very word you uttered.You want immunity from accountability only for LKY.Because you claim he is old ,irrelevant and must be ignored.Alas! in the same breath you admit LKY would continue to bankrupt opposition candidates during elections in future.Is that an argument of a severely mentally handi- capped oxymoron or should we make this very funny logic as a marvelously humorous or the mother of all gobbledygook for the year of 2009? I hate to break this to you over a public forum, but you are abysmally and pathetically poor in logic- which makes you pitiable.

Have a nice day.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

<style></style>Yeah,offence seems to be your best form of defense .Vengeful, insecure,stupid, small, contemptible,petty and crass. Not that I care too hoots.I have no arguments with you.Only questions for you to answer.Which obviously you dislike greatly.Don't blame me.Blame yourself.I did not claim to be privy to PAP inner circle gossips.You did.

So I am just a wee bit curious.How do you know so much of PAP and their kakis? How mah!.... .
/SIZE]

It was only a matter of time the true persona emerges. Suddenly the grammar, the vocab and the prose can sync. Only needed a little bit of bait.

Something had to slip.

Anyway, I doubt you have convinced either Locke or me despite the coralling and stuccato approach of seeking answers

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Nice

If you scream "LKY is a corrrupt, politician, despotic and neopotic etc etc , " you would expect him to respond even now in the twilight of his political years its

I think you know who it is by now.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

It was only a matter of time the true persona emerges. Suddenly the grammar, the vocab and the prose can sync. Only needed a little bit of bait.

Something had to slip.

Anyway, I doubt you have convinced either Locke or me despite the coralling and stuccato approach of seeking answers

<style></style> What a profound observations of a neo Nazi kind. You should look beyond and perhaps under your bed too.You have a good chance of staring straight into a ghost.What are you so afraid of that even some lingo scares you to death?

I care two hoots even if you were a PAP cadre.So what?.It is still a living.And I hear they pay top dollars.I respect your right to remain covert.But why must you squeal so much that you get caught off guard?

Just a friendly advise.Take care.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

<style></style> What a profound observations of a neo Nazi kind. You should look beyond and perhaps under your bed too.You have a good chance of staring straight into a ghost.What are you so afraid of that even some lingo scares you to death?

I care two hoots even if you were a PAP cadre.So what?.It is still a living.And I hear they pay top dollars.I respect your right to remain covert.But why must you squeal so much that you get caught off guard?

Just a friendly advise.Take care.

Could not hold back, could you. Not very nice when someone presses your button at will.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Nice

Misquotes half truths, etc and denial of what I clearly stated, etc. Lets state it for the record I believe that accountability has a time and a place but LKY or GCT is not the correct person for whatever recent statements they have made , the correct persons or people are again LHL and his bunch of idiotic foot in the mouth ministers. The fact that LKY and or GCT have equally between them made bankrupt many you consider heros is again besides the point. No one bloody cares, and at this juncture there are bigger issues out there than what these two did 15 or even ten years ago. LKY will if you continue to bait him and that makes him more relevent but why bait that mad old cow who seeks to be relevent beyond his time ?

Please pity me, scorn me, insult me for all I care, this is a public forum after all and no one really takes scorn or insults from the village idiot seriously to begin with. I may disagree with you but if insults are what you are capable and that passes for whatever intelligence you have then I am afraid common courtesy is beyond you.

Locke

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Scroobal

You might want to add a tendency to see things in religious dogmatic black and white, an inability to read a more nuanced position, a further inability to know when people are discussing relatives and balance, a further deliberate tendency to ignore questions about his logic and to selective quote excerpts from detailed answers thus distorting detailed positions and explanations, resorting to questions whilst never answering in full questions asked of him, or resorting to circular answers and polemics and when all else fails a resort to deliberate discourtesy and insults. very legal and lawerly I would say

Locke