• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holding By Election is so difficult these days.

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before 1981, when MP passed away, resigned or lost their seats. BEs will usually followed and in most case within 3 months.
There are never agrument about when BE will held.

These day, holding a By Election is getting very difficult:

"I need to consider the international factors and local factors b4 deciding on the date of BE"

" There is no constitution requirement to hold a BE"

"The date of the PE is at PM decretion"

"Due to town council act, some of the ward may be gone after the GE. So it is not practical to hold a GE now"

SO MANY REASONS WAS GIVEN.

I can only assume that before 1981, local and international factors was not so critical in deciding the date of the BE.

IN 1967, 3 GE was held within a years. Local factors was not taken in consideration

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP symbolises and epitomises the kiasu attitude of Singaporeans. The lightning symbol is the icon of kiasuism.

Reflection

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since we are all being childish here..I have a hare-brained idea to add to yours...Why do they both swap...then we can see who has the bigger testicles.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought about it even before you were born then, so answer prease
How do you know you are older than me? What makes you think it is not input into my ancestors DNA? So answer please.
You can't argue and reason. Please do not get involved.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I asked first

Kinana you must understand that our Pinky got no balls to come out of his AMK GRC and contest in a SMC.. Mr Low had proven to be a real man with balls made of steel when he came out of his Hougang safe haven to contest in the Aljunied GRC last May.. So please tell me who got more balls..???? Mr Low or that Pinky from AMK..???? :eek: :biggrin: :rolleyes: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Reflection

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana you must understand that our Pinky got no balls to come out of his AMK GRC and contest in a SMC.. Mr Low had proven to be a real man with balls made of steel when he came out of his Hougang safe haven to contest in the Aljunied GRC last May.. So please tell me who got more balls..???? Mr Low or that Pinky from AMK..???? :eek: :biggrin: :rolleyes: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

Zeddy...Don't waste your time with KANINA...I doubt he understands what ''Thread of argument or discussion' means...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zeddy...Don't waste your time with KANINA...I doubt he understands what ''Thread of argument or discussion' means...

No problem Bro.. i'm just having some cheap thrill with him..Sometimes it can be quite fun taking pot shots at these PAP supporters..:biggrin: