• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien We Are Singapore

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
To those that missed out, this is still one of the most unforgetable vids for me.

Enjoy! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0y4M2NVwGEA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0y4M2NVwGEA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
my hokkien sucks... dont understand what they are singing..must listen a few time then can understand.. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOLOL!!!!!!

Even jackneo can't stand the sinkie govt. It is time for every sensible, unsinkified citizen to stand up for themselves to go against the sinkie govt. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee has given Jack a stern warning in NDR,this obverrided all nice words spoken by wooden about JaCK

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PM Lee has given Jack a stern warning in NDR,this obverrided all nice words spoken by wooden about JaCK

Gee, what did he say?

When the people is feeling unhappy and instead of doing some reflection by the govt, the govt start to behave like a father giving stern warning. Who the hell do they think they are? Citizen has all the right to even fuck the PM right in his face.

Jack Neo is an unsinkified Citizen.. Cheers....

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
In summmary,PM Lee told Jack:

I DO NOT LIKE A BIT WHAT YOU FILMED ABOUT ERP.

I KNOW YOU CLAIMED TO SPEAK FOR THE MASSES.BUT YOU SHOULD ALSO SAY THAT PEOPLE ARE UNHAPI BECAUSE WE DID NOT MAKE A FILM ABOUT THE PEANUTS WE GAVE TO THE PEOPLE( FR THE TAXES WE COLLECTED FR YOU)

I DO NOPT AGREE WITH WHAT YOU DID(THIS ,AS MOST SHOULD KNOW,SERVE AS A BERI SERIOUS WARNING,AND PM LEE DOES HAVE HUGE LEVERAGE,PEANUTS FR MEDIACORP TO FEED JACK)

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ohhhhh....So the sinkie PM has the right to say he agree or not to agree. SO now is the citizens' turn to agree and not agree with his way of running the country.

He still got the Lord mentality. This is not how a first world minister would do.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkpore is a first world country with a third world mentality

Bhutan is a third world country with a FIRST WORLD MENTALITY.

PM Lee:Oh,democracy would destory us,Sinkpore would sink within 5 years.

King of Bhutan:I insist that you people mustv take democracy,I know most of you do not like it a bit,you are very hapi under me,and I did a wonderful and fantastic job,we are the most hapi country on earth.

But I am thinking of long term,of course with democracy,I give all my power to politicains who are NOT as clever as I am,I know,there would be chaos,but we must do it now,we have to make a start.

IN SHORT:WHO THINKS MORE FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE BELOVED COUNTRY?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup Hope,

One runs the country for himself ( self-focus), the other run the country for the people ( selfless and people-focus)

REAL Democrarcy built the foundation of a country and its people.