• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know there is a song called 小鸡要做爱。。。LOL。。。Really crude to max ... Pride of Tang Dynasty ... ROFL :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I have been saying it for decades... fuckeins are shameless...their pride is equivalent to Pinoy pride...n it's no surprise because the cina in pinoyland are fuckeins. Manila cina is 100% fuckein. Only shameless ppl can come up with such crap n turn white to black.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like bastard leongsam allowed evil to massacre my Hokkien threads, bastard Ming emperor ganged up or condoned bastard Spanish to MASSACRE Chinese SIX times.
brows_071516043646.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya in case people don’t know Philippine population is 100 millions and this hokkien was the richest man in Philippine means a very big feat.
And here is the reason why hokkiens were massacred six times by Spanish bastards connived by Chinese traitor dogs Ming emperor. RICHEST then and now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
???? Hokkiens not chinese? Of course they are. Basically hokkiens outdo most other chinese diskects.
Ya hokkiens like Tan Kah kee definitely outdo every other dialect in terms of contribution towards Chinese welfare and anti invasion. No dispute at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.