• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien Kapitan used same swearing pledge strategy as me for ruling of cases. Proven wise and effective ruling strategy.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil shit cuntonese like you are always slandering good hokkiens indeed.
good hokkiens are generally simple folks, down to earth and friendly.... they're not the 'special league' type...
'special league' are those fake high class, big cannon with mouth that smells like a toilet bowl.... trouble makers wherever they go.... and worst of all.... 10/10 are neighbours from HELL !!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am in the same league as honorable Hokkien Kapitans in Jakarta! Honorable people are all the same regardless of time indeed just like bastards are all the same regardless of time hahaha.
Times have changed since the good old days. Nowadays dishonorable people that dare not do swearing got the cheek to open their ccb mouth and point their ccb fingers to accuse others that dare to swear as dishonorable woh.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
good hokkiens are generally simple folks, down to earth and friendly.... they're not the 'special league' type...
'special league' are those fake high class, big cannon with mouth that smells like a toilet bowl.... trouble makers wherever they go.... and worst of all.... 10/10 are neighbours from HELL !!!!
Like this dishourable Cantonese son of whore that dare not do swearing but keep opening his ccb mouth and point ccb fingers to insult me toilet bowl while I am a good hokkien special league virgin not toilet bowl and dare to do swearing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like this dishourable Cantonese son of whore that dare not do swearing but keep opening his ccb mouth and point ccb fingers to insult me toilet bowl while I am a good hokkien special league virgin not toilet bowl and dare to do swearing.
And no my swearing is not a joke but good old hokkien Kapitan style swearing. Heaven knows the truth and may all ccb criminal thieves slanderers bullies die a horrible and painful death for what these ccb men and women have done to me and still doing and call themselves winners, smart and clever when they are dishonorable and shameless thieves slanderers and harassers bullies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And no my swearing is not a joke but good old hokkien Kapitan style swearing. Heaven knows the truth and may all ccb criminal thieves slanderers bullies die a horrible and painful death for what these ccb men and women have done to me and still doing and call themselves winners, smart and clever when they are dishonorable and shameless thieves slanderers and harassers bullies.
Well ccb men and ccb women stealing my photos and opening your ccb mouth, you are winner, smart and clever dogs and bitches indeed. Go thank your ccb whore mothers for it ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Times have changed since the good old days. Nowadays dishonorable people that dare not do swearing got the cheek to open their ccb mouth and point their ccb fingers to accuse others that dare to swear as dishonorable woh.
Correction should be dishonorable and shameful ccb people with ccb mouth that dare not swear accusing people that dare to swear as dishonorable and shameful hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correction should be dishonorable and shameful ccb people with ccb mouth that dare not swear accusing people that dare to swear as dishonorable and shameful hahaha.
And no my swearing is not a joke and I standby my words and have nothing to be afraid because I am a virgin is a fact.