• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien hero epitaph and official letter to emperor are solid proof of Hokkien cannons contributed to fight against Qing invasion

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
57BF5B5F-492B-455A-8BCE-06F51ADCDDFF.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the epitaph stone tablet stating the deceased’ contribution to fight Qing invasion by getting hokkiens in Quanzhou to make cannons.
Epitaph written by hokkien minister of military affairs for the deceased who was his cousin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Historical records state the money to make the cannons was a donation by the hokkien hero. So glorious hokkien history indeed superior hokkiens manifested charitable spirit since few centuries ago to now.

526F8A94-AE5A-4F22-ADB6-A903957D39D4.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Historical records state the money to make the cannons was a donation by the hokkien hero. So glorious hokkien history indeed superior hokkiens manifested charitable spirit since few centuries ago to now.

View attachment 55752
Hokkiens are no doubt proven most superior in every respect from making ships to cannons to most charitable.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is the Ming historical records of the official letter by the Hokkien hero minister of military affairs to emperor reporting on the making of cannons by hokkiens as well as the hokkien artillery soldiers.

https://baike.baidu.com/item/黄克缵

天启元年(1621年)四月黄克缵的奏折就叙述过相关情况:“臣任协理戎政时,曾募能铸吕宋大铜炮匠人来京,铸完大炮二十八位,遣援辽宁备黄调焕,同壮士陈有功、顾应泰等三十人,解去辽阳七位。其一位重三千余斤,为李秉诚请去,奉集一发,击毙建夷七百余人,将官二人。此道臣高出之所目击。其余重二千余斤,及一千斤者,分守辽阳山东,闻再发击毙建夷二千余人。此袁经略之所面赏。今三炮一埋地中,其二击破,惟有四号者三位,为建夷所得,然彼亦不能用也。所遣三十人,初以为尽于辽矣,今尚存二十六人在宁前,真壮士也。戎政府中尚有大炮十七位,大佛郎机十二位,若募百人演习而善用,当可当浙川兵一二万人。此则神器所当急演者也”(《明熹宗实录》卷9,天启元年四月)

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is the Ming historical records of the official letter by the Hokkien hero minister of military affairs to emperor reporting on the making of cannons by hokkiens as well as the hokkien artillery soldiers.

https://baike.baidu.com/item/黄克缵

天启元年(1621年)四月黄克缵的奏折就叙述过相关情况:“臣任协理戎政时,曾募能铸吕宋大铜炮匠人来京,铸完大炮二十八位,遣援辽宁备黄调焕,同壮士陈有功、顾应泰等三十人,解去辽阳七位。其一位重三千余斤,为李秉诚请去,奉集一发,击毙建夷七百余人,将官二人。此道臣高出之所目击。其余重二千余斤,及一千斤者,分守辽阳山东,闻再发击毙建夷二千余人。此袁经略之所面赏。今三炮一埋地中,其二击破,惟有四号者三位,为建夷所得,然彼亦不能用也。所遣三十人,初以为尽于辽矣,今尚存二十六人在宁前,真壮士也。戎政府中尚有大炮十七位,大佛郎机十二位,若募百人演习而善用,当可当浙川兵一二万人。此则神器所当急演者也”(《明熹宗实录》卷9,天启元年四月)
按奏折所说,黄克缵铸了大炮28门,参加辽阳之战7门,包括一门最重的3000斤的大炮。其余重2000斤和1000斤的分守辽阳山东。辽阳之战中3门大炮被敌人缴获,但敌人不会用。黄调焕率领的30位炮手,尚存26人。比照墓志铭,略有差异,这是正常的。值得注意的是,这里只说击毙“将官二人”,墓志铭则多告诉了我们这两位将官的名字:“火狐狸与哈赤侄。”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
按奏折所说,黄克缵铸了大炮28门,参加辽阳之战7门,包括一门最重的3000斤的大炮。其余重2000斤和1000斤的分守辽阳山东。辽阳之战中3门大炮被敌人缴获,但敌人不会用。黄调焕率领的30位炮手,尚存26人。比照墓志铭,略有差异,这是正常的。值得注意的是,这里只说击毙“将官二人”,墓志铭则多告诉了我们这两位将官的名字:“火狐狸与哈赤侄。”
Google translate

According to the audition, Huang Kezhen cast 28 cannons and participated in 7 battles in Liaoyang, including one of the heaviest 3,000-pound cannons. The remaining weight of 2000 kg and 1000 kg is divided into Liaoyang Shandong. Three cannons were captured by the enemy in the Battle of Liaoyang, but the enemy will not use it. The 30 gunners led by Huang Tinghuan still have 26 people. Compared to the epitaph, there is a slight difference, which is normal. It is worth noting that here only the killing of the "two officers", the epitaph tells us more about the names of the two officers: "Firefox and Ha Chi."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google translate

According to the audition, Huang Kezhen cast 28 cannons and participated in 7 battles in Liaoyang, including one of the heaviest 3,000-pound cannons. The remaining weight of 2000 kg and 1000 kg is divided into Liaoyang Shandong. Three cannons were captured by the enemy in the Battle of Liaoyang, but the enemy will not use it. The 30 gunners led by Huang Tinghuan still have 26 people. Compared to the epitaph, there is a slight difference, which is normal. It is worth noting that here only the killing of the "two officers", the epitaph tells us more about the names of the two officers: "Firefox and Ha Chi."

So the hokkien hero Stone epitaph corroborated with historical records of his official letter to the emperor and that’s called 100% solid proof of Hokkien cannons fighting Qing invasion and killing the Qing founder!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a big difference in character of good hokkiens like me vs sneaky Cantonese bastards like @zhihau @sweetiepie etc
People character very important indeed. Ccb Malaysian slanderers and sinkie traitor dogs like those sons of whores here got no proof no nothing just open ccb mouth and tell ccb lies of me are all ok and accepted by fellow bastards as joyful posts while my solid proof posts with physical and written evidence are called shit and stench by these bastards.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People character very important indeed. Ccb Malaysian slanderers and sinkie traitor dogs like those sons of whores here got no proof no nothing just open ccb mouth and tell ccb lies of me are all ok and accepted by fellow bastards as joyful posts while my solid proof posts with physical and written evidence are called shit and stench by these bastards.
Bastard @eatshitndie any smart Alec dispute of my physical and written evidence here of hokkien history? No dispute means you are caught telling lies of my threads being shit and stench.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
tumblr_n5e3y9mDvr1r21i5xo1_r4_250.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuckinese cannon was considered tua pau xian (tpx). translated to engrish it’s called cannon fairy or spirit.
You Hakka dog shameless serial liar only can open ccb mouth to slander hokkiens based on hot air whereas Hokkien made cannons is a fact proven by written and physical evidence.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the hokkien hero Stone epitaph corroborated with historical records of his official letter to the emperor and that’s called 100% solid proof of Hokkien cannons fighting Qing invasion and killing the Qing founder!
More physical evidence of Hokkien cannons with two actual cannons found on Hulishan Fortress and in a Quanzhou museum.

F36C5F85-5F62-40E5-9C6A-CEBAC78A38E4.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More physical evidence of Hokkien cannons with two actual cannons found on Hulishan Fortress and in a Quanzhou museum.

View attachment 55826
Hahaha ccb people like @eatshitndie and @rotiprata are proven the big cannon evil liars themselves. Big cannon ccb people that think they are god entitled to call me slut whore mistress no need proof only need to open their ccb mouth whereas whatever I said are facts proven with written and physical evidence and able to withstand any test and court case. What a big difference between good character hokkiens and filthy Indian kt latha and Hakka dogs @eatshitndie @musashi and Cantonese dogs @sweetiepie @rotiprata etc indeed.