• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho say Liao !!!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A countries constitution > any kind of contract. Human rights were invented for the very reason to protect people from exploitation and abuse.

wtf are u talking about you fucking idiot?

get your kraut head out of your smelly arse already and get a grip on reality in singapore!!!

there are no fucking human rights here...

you dont get to to know exactly wtf the police are investigating you for when they arrrest you....

you dont get to have a lawyer to represent you when you get arrested......

hey can detain you for more than a week just by asking the court t do so.....

they can tell you not to hire lawyers because it will be worse for you....

fuck off you dumbass german....as if you haven't fucking pissed off and alientated enough people in your fucking stint s a mod!! micromanaging and pissing people from this forum...samleong is one fool to have let you run it for a while....lost massive readership because everyone was pissed with your cheebye antics....you are not welcome here so fuck off!!!

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

get your kraut head out of your smelly arse already and get a grip on reality in singapore!!!

you dont get to to know exactly wtf the police are investigating you for when they arrrest you....

you dont get to have a lawyer to represent you when you get arrested......

hey can detain you for more than a week just by asking the court t do so.....

they can tell you not to hire lawyers because it will be worse for you....

fuck off you dumbass german....as if you haven't fucking pissed off and alientated enough people in your fucking stint s a mod!! micromanaging and pissing people from this forum...samleong is one fool to have let you run it for a while....lost massive readership because everyone was pissed with your cheebye antics....you are not welcome here so fuck off!!!

Good morning to you too :smile:. Don't forget to eat your vegetables!

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear Tuayapeh, I feel the same as you towards this self-claimed foreigner.. (who doesn't seem to know anything about visa or work pass issues).

But I urge you not to fall for his/her act blur postings and childish replies. This "baiting" method is infamously used by trolls and attention-grabbers who NEED and CRAVE attention. (I don't know if this person is wif any political party or not.. but certainly for the pappies when you read his/her posts)

But.. it seems that he/she is so eager to stir things up.. that he/she loves to reply nonsense and illogical stuff.. just to ignite emotions and cause anyone to respond.

I will not respond anymore to this person unless he/she posts some distorting things.. or I feel the need to correct his/her nonsense.

Just like what you did on the human rights.. but look at his/her response.. totally childish and not contributing to ANYTHING.

Rest assured dear Tuayapeh, that this person has not gone well with most in this forum.. so ignore the childish retorts and replies. When necessary, not only you and me, but more will "shoot" his/her nonsense down faster then the speed of light.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Tuayapeh, I feel the same as you towards this self-claimed foreigner.. (who doesn't seem to know anything about visa or work pass issues).

But I urge you not to fall for his/her act blur postings and childish replies. This "baiting" method is infamously used by trolls and attention-grabbers who NEED and CRAVE attention. (I don't know if this person is wif any political party or not.. but certainly for the pappies when you read his/her posts)

But.. it seems that he/she is so eager to stir things up.. that he/she loves to reply nonsense and illogical stuff.. just to ignite emotions and cause anyone to respond.

I will not respond anymore to this person unless he/she posts some distorting things.. or I feel the need to correct his/her nonsense.

Just like what you did on the human rights.. but look at his/her response.. totally childish and not contributing to ANYTHING.

Rest assured dear Tuayapeh, that this person has not gone well with most in this forum.. so ignore the childish retorts and replies. When necessary, not only you and me, but more will "shoot" his/her nonsense down faster then the speed of light.

yeah steady bro!