• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho say Liao !!!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe this is a new stragety.
is a wake up call to all PR to vote the correct master in 2016, if not they will jobless and send home like the pinoy.
all PR sure scare.
2016..the vote increase from 60% to 70%

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe this is a new stragety.
is a wake up call to all PR to vote the correct master in 2016, if not they will jobless and send home like the pinoy.
all PR sure scare.
2016..the vote increase from 60% to 70%

This thread is not about Permanent Residents.

Permanent Residents can't even vote, same as any other non-citizen...

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread is not about Permanent Residents.

Permanent Residents can't even vote, same as any other non-citizen...

Fuck you and fuck off.
Keep your head in toilet bowl and flush and flush it.

A used piece of toilet paper has a lot more appeal than you, a paid maggot in white stool pigeon.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you and fuck off.
Keep your head in toilet bowl and flush and flush it.

A used piece of toilet paper has a lot more appeal than you, a paid maggot in white stool pigeon.

Hi, did somebody steal your lollipop again? Relax child, here's a cookie!

th.jpg

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
was told of this FTs trimming too and the numbers are more than the 150,000. close to a million will be leaving the shores gradually. but will take about 3years, not overnight. then again, things can change tomorrow

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
was told of this FTs trimming too and the numbers are more than the 150,000. close to a million will be leaving the shores gradually. but will take about 3years, not overnight. then again, things can change tomorrow

Like that how to reach the 6.9m in 2030? Without the 6.9m how to become a cosmopolitan city that never sleeps? I think after 2016, it will be business as usual lah.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder... will the pinoys who DO get axed from work here.. will go to the HLP to do something.. or just like in HK.. go to the courts to file a lawsuit?

I will be waiting to see what these pinoys have to "reply". Either way, PAP just made itself a "target" for both sides. The new immigrants and foreigners, should ask themselves one good question, "when pappies don't need me.. will I be discarded just like rubbish?"

I remember a good Chinese saying.. "when all rabbits have died.. the lackey dogs will be next to be cooked"

Nice one PAP!

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder... will the pinoys who DO get axed from work here.. will go to the HLP to do something.. or just like in HK.. go to the courts to file a lawsuit?

I will be waiting to see what these pinoys have to "reply". Either way, PAP just made itself a "target" for both sides. The new immigrants and foreigners, should ask themselves one good question, "when pappies don't need me.. will I be discarded just like rubbish?"

I remember a good Chinese saying.. "when all rabbits have died.. the lackey dogs will be next to be cooked"

Nice one PAP!

They will simply not issue or renew work permits/employment passes based on the new quotas. It has always worked like that, only the quotas changed.

No ground to sue.

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are too many angry singaporean in this tiny island
we are suffocating to the extend the chain is breaking loose
gov should at least allow local to either easy own a car or easy own a house
this is what we entitle
now we cant own both,plus losing job to foreign.how can we not angry

Last edited:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will simply not issue or renew work permits/employment passes based on the new quotas. It has always worked like that, only the quotas changed.

No ground to sue.

tell that to those pinoys who tried it at HK
try reasoning with those PRC drivers who staged a strike earlier that they signed a contract with stated terms (meaning they agreed with the terms and conditions stated on the contract).. some got sent home.. but now.. those who are still here got what they asked for..

You want to tell a bunch of ruffians what is the law? Try negotiating with a bunch of lesser-educated foreigners who only know how to shout and stage walk-outs and protests.. they will punch and kick you where the sun don't shine, my little boy.

Have we not seen how the foreigners DON'T play by the rules that Sg govt. set in place?
Dream on to believe that these foreigners will go away peacefully and nicely.

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
tell that to those pinoys who tried it at HK
try reasoning with those PRC drivers who staged a strike earlier that they signed a contract with stated terms (meaning they agreed with the terms and conditions stated on the contract).. some got sent home.. but now.. those who are still here got what they asked for..

You want to tell a bunch of ruffians what is the law? Try negotiating with a bunch of lesser-educated foreigners who only know how to shout and stage walk-outs and protests.. they will punch and kick you where the sun don't shine, my little boy.

Have we not seen how the foreigners DON'T play by the rules that Sg govt. set in place?
Dream on to believe that these foreigners will go away peacefully and nicely.

You are not comparing apples with apples. Anybody who lives in HK for a certain period of time (7 or 9 years i think) can apply for PR status. For some reason maids are excluded from that scheme even if they qualify. Naturally, they felt discriminated and protested against it. It's their right to do so in HK.

The PRC drivers in SG broke the law and got what they deserved.

I really do not see how reducing the number of work permits issues or not extending them will cause trouble by those affected. It is very clear to all of them that there is no entitlement for it.

I do not share your concern.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. ah chick, you are back for some vengeance or what:biggrin:
2. come on, those pinoy maids in hk cmi hoh:p
3. I was from hk.
4. they are here to only work.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are not comparing apples with apples. Anybody who lives in HK for a certain period of time (7 or 9 years i think) can apply for PR status. For some reason maids are excluded from that scheme even if they qualify. Naturally, they felt discriminated and protested against it. It's their right to do so in HK.

The PRC drivers in SG broke the law and got what they deserved.

I really do not see how reducing the number of work permits issues or not extending them will cause trouble by those affected. It is very clear to all of them that there is no entitlement for it.

I do not share your concern.

Oh my Gawd!! Why must you act blur and paint yourself such a silly image?

Think of it like this, when the pinoys go to work in HK, whether it's a maid or watever job, there's definitely terms of employment or a contract. It has to be stated in there somewhere that they have certain restrictions. Check out the linik below on foreign domestic helpers' rights

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_domestic_helpers_in_Hong_Kong

If you want certain things, you better make sure there are clauses in your contract and terms of employment that states that you qualify to enjoy those benefits.. and why I brought up the PRC drivers is the same thing. They signed a contract to work here.. wage n bonuses would have been stated clearly.. living comditions I don't want to say.. that is between them and SBS.. but now that after the strike.. the PRC drivers have the same terms as both SG and Msia drivers. Meaning.. terms of employment have changed.

So.. if you believe in rule of law, a contract is in black and white.. yet ppl still wanted to fight for something that they perceive they should have.. do you think nothing of this sort will happen here again?

And on your last sentence, OF COURSE YOU DON'T SHARE OUR CONCERN!! You are a German citizen who is living here.. You are not a Singaporean citizen and therefore can "flee" back to your home when things turn bad for you.. what frigging worry or concern do you have for Singapore or Singaporeans? And you dare post before that you "have a right to have a say in Sg's affairs"??

Your real intentions and interests is clear for all now huh?

Just stop posting la you German you.

Last edited: