• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching Helped Temasek Holdings Make $18,000,000,000 In 2007

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gardens School Dropout,

Still poke your f88king eyes to see stars in the broad daylight ?

f88king Jinx paid $5.9 billion and get a return of $1.5 billion where you will never know if you could get back that $5.9 billion !! It may end up that Temasek has to write of $5.9 billion like they had written off micropolis !!

WTF !! win millions and lose billions.... only f88king imbecile like you loves licking her c8nt !!

It turns out Temasek's investment in Merrill Lynch was a BIG winner

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes !! to Ho Jinx and Spastic like you, any loss investment is a resounding success !! MICROPOLIS IS JUST ANOTHER RESOUNDING SUCCESS TO SPASTIC LIKE YOU !! GO F88K YOURSELF DEAD IMBECILE !!

The Merill Lynch investment is a resounding success.. You retards are just jealous :mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
See what I mean. Everytime I post somthing, this retarded dog kuntakinte will wag its tail happily and follow me close so that it can smell my million dollar fart.

Someone call the SPCA

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya... Smart your bloody head.

You are just a stupid retard fool, who have no clue and is only talking rubbish...

You are are truly a Running Dog of PAPPY. You deserve to be skin alive.

All you treacherous dogs who spew crap about our country's finances. EAT YOUR HEART OUT!
The Truth is our investments are all profitable..