• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat HKie small kkj tio ban blacklisted in Thailand refused entry tio matachu 24 hrs limkopee...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
China just about to start the high speed rail construction between bangkok to some town in china via laos. And chinese tourist very important part of thai economy.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This small boy has an oversized ego with a pea-sized brain constantly hogging the limelight without getting teargassed or water-bombed. But a worse fate awaits him.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
One look at him and you know he's a useless farker. Even I wouldn't invite him to my house, not to mention Thailand. Can't even speak proper English want to travel and give what speech. Imagine him standing outside my house trying to sell me something. I'll probably tell him go fark spider.