• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HK star Carina Lau reportedly leaving RM450mil fortune to her nephew

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
user posted image

Hong Kong actress Carina Lau, who is married to actor Tony Leung, is said to treat her nephew like a son. The celebrity couple do not have any children of their own.

Jeff Lau – the son of her younger brother – often pops up on the actress’s social media.

The young man, who works as an architect, sometimes accompanies her to formal events as her plus-one, and is present at some of her fun get-togethers.

And when he turned 27 recently, his birthday party was organised by none other than his famous aunty.

Although it has not been mentioned anywhere what the 56-year-old gave him as a present for this birthday, apparently, she bought him a car as a graduation gift in 2017.

Hence, it’s rumoured that the star plans to leave Jeff her HK800mil (RM450mil) fortune.

Besides acting, Carina Lau also owns restaurant and nightclub business, and she’s into real estate investments.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Take this sort of news with a large pinch of salt.

https://guardian.ng/life/amber-heard-admits-she-didnt-donate-divorce-settlement/

Amber Heard Admits She Didn’t Donate Divorce Settlement​

By Oreoritse Tariemi

17 May 2022 | 10:01 am

Court-TV-Amber-Heard.jpg

Actor Amber Heard arrives in the courtroom at the Fairfax County Circuit Court in Fairfax, Va., Thursday, April 28, 2022. Actor Johnny Depp sued his ex-wife actor Amber Heard for libel in Fairfax County Circuit Court after she wrote an op-ed piece in The Washington Post in 2018 referring to herself as a “public figure representing domestic abuse.” (Michael Reynolds/Pool Photo via AP)

Amber Heard has admitted to not honouring her $3.5million donation pledge to the ACLU after several claims that she did.

The Aquaman actress made this revelation as the ongoing defamation trial between her, and her ex Johnny Depp resumed yesterday.

Heard testified that Depp suing her kept her from honouring her donation. She said she is yet to make the full donation “because Johnny sued me for $50million in March of 2019.”

She continued, “I fully intend to honour all of my pledges. I would love for him to stop suing me so I can.”

Earlier in the case, Terence Dougherty, the ACLU Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel had testified that only a total of $1.3million had been donated by Heard or on her behalf.

Heard provided $350,000 of that money herself in December 2018, and she has not paid anything since. Depp contributed $100,000, with another $350,000 coming from a Fidelity Investments fund.

Another $500,000 payment came from an account at investment firm Vanguard, which Dougherty believed was a fund set up by Elon Musk.

Elaine Bredehoft, Heard’s lawyer, had questioned why Heard accepted a $7 million settlement from Depp.

Heard replied “I didn’t care about the money. I was told if I didn’t agree to a number it could be overturned, we would never settle. I took far less than what they were offering and what I was entitled to.”

Heard said she donated the money to charity because she was “never interested in Johnny’s money.”

She said, “I just wanted my safety and my future and he compromised that….I wanted him to leave me alone. I’ve been saying that since 2016.”

However, she claimed to have donated the entire settlement several times in the past, including under oath in Depp’s 2020 libel case in the UK.

During her appearance in 2018 on the Dutch talkshow RTL Late Night she said, “$7million in total was donated – I split it between the ACLU and the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles. I wanted nothing.”

Depp and Heard have been engaged in a live-streamed legal case since April 11. The actor sued his ex-wife for defamation over an article she wrote for The Washington Post about becoming “a public figure representing domestic abuse.” While Heard did not name Depp in the article, he is suing her for implying he was an abuser seeking $50 million in damages.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
user posted image

Hong Kong actress Carina Lau, who is married to actor Tony Leung, is said to treat her nephew like a son. The celebrity couple do not have any children of their own.

Jeff Lau – the son of her younger brother – often pops up on the actress’s social media.

The young man, who works as an architect, sometimes accompanies her to formal events as her plus-one, and is present at some of her fun get-togethers.

And when he turned 27 recently, his birthday party was organised by none other than his famous aunty.

Although it has not been mentioned anywhere what the 56-year-old gave him as a present for this birthday, apparently, she bought him a car as a graduation gift in 2017.

Hence, it’s rumoured that the star plans to leave Jeff her HK800mil (RM450mil) fortune.

Besides acting, Carina Lau also owns restaurant and nightclub business, and she’s into real estate investments.
无富临门.

She get 3 out of 5 富.