• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

His Wife is So Good

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
very interesting, my friend.
usually we say men behaving like sissy or ahgua
but this is the first time i hear that men behaving like butch.
pls tell me and show me a few more examples of men behaving like butch

I'm not sure if the man in question behaves like a butch. I'm saying he looks like a butch in the picture. In other words, even if he has a stick hanging between his legs, the woman is still missing something - 男人味.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cooking is overrated.
I've yet to find a woman who can cook better than me.
Certain dishes perhaps but overall cooking skills still lose me

hear hear, bro. i cook better than all my ex gfs and current gf. :biggrin:

even for simple things like canned food, she could only dump it into a container and microwave it. for me i put it in a saucepan, season it, garnish it, add veggies to it, and turn it into a proper dish.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hear hear, bro. i cook better than all my ex gfs and current gf. :biggrin:

even for simple things like canned food, she could only dump it into a container and microwave it. for me i put it in a saucepan, season it, garnish it, add veggies to it, and turn it into a proper dish.

Canned food is not healthy.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh.. Sorry I mistook you as a taxi driver because u know food in many places.. A chef too.

CB tony I sarpork you all the way since day one......
Idolized you and follow to become vegetarian and soursop drinker
Now you categorized me as another Krafty?!?!?!?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congratulations! Wish you and your wife a happy marriage and life.
I some ways, I am "old fashioned" - I believe a husband and wife are a team. The team is called the family. How the arrangement works - its up to them, whatever they want, they have to agree and work it out. Make it happen. I do not believe that the man should be the head of the household, but that both have their own individual strengths, and the combination of these strengths secures the family as a unit. If there is love and unity in the home, the children will grow up with good examples and values to emulate. My wife happens to be a good cook as well. Being the youngest of three sister, she told me she learnt kitchen skills from her mom because her elder sisters were out working, so she was the only one remaining at home to help her mom in her teens. In fact, she takes pride in her culinary skills, and puts love into the food she prepares for us, it tastes better than eating out at restaurants. And she isn't extravagant, preferring money to be spent on the household than for her personal stuff. When I proposed to after courting for about two years (we met at work), I told her that I was ready to finance the wedding dinner provided shark's fin wasn't on the menu (very costly) and she replied that she didn't even want a wedding dinner, because its was a hassle to arrange. I immediately married her!

Cheers!

The money you saved allowed you to migrate to Canada? :biggrin: