• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hiring assistant manager at 3.5K per month- considered low, average or high wage?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much is the coffee in this place?
$6.9 for the cheapest brew. these fartis-anal cafes are sprouting up in sg like mushrooms selling sexpensive brews, danishes, croissants and cakes like they are in wealthy sillycon valley where every customer is a stock option millionaire. but what you actually have is a bunch of pretentious sinkies trying to act rich and another bunch of foreigners who can’t appreciate hawker centers and hdb kopitiams but would gladly flock to airconned cafes to catch up on gossips and social media. rent increases will catch up with these fartis-anal cafes and soon they will close shop.
1550771622198.png

1550771795321.png
1550771746698.png
1550771705827.png
1550771657222.png

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cost of living in Mudland is not cheap. Mee rebus at Plaza Pelangi canteen cost RM 5.9, Sinkieland food court mee rebus cost less than SGD 5.9! So eat out in Mudland is expensive for those earning Mudland salary say RM 2,350 per month cafe manager not assistant manager. Sinkie food court, mee rebus maybe SGD 4 only. But local cars and condominiums in SG are a lot more expensive even if compare dollar for dollar. Assistant cafe manager should just take MRT and live in HDB - SG2,350 sure enough.
You are stupid and no wonder FT is taking your job. COL is only only mee rebus,it includes housing, medical, car , prostitution, rental etc. Please read a book on basic economics and stop reading Straits Times.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sports shop at Velocity pays $2K as a manager responsible for everything! Including cash top if u collect less !

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are stupid and no wonder FT is taking your job. COL is only only mee rebus,it includes housing, medical, car , prostitution, rental etc. Please read a book on basic economics and stop reading Straits Times.

I don't need to worry about FT taking my job because I don't need a job - I am retired! I am more concerned about unjustified wage rises of Jiak Liao Bee cafe managers raising the cost of living for people like me who do not need to work for a living. Wages is a key component in the rising cost of living - go back and re-read your A level economics textbook - if indeed you ever made it to GCE A levels.

I already told you that condo and car are more expensive in Sinkieland than JiuHu and more importantly that Jiak Liao Bee cafe managers and assistant managers have no business wanting to buy cars and condos in SG, so SGD 2,350 per month is more than enough for these Jiak Liao Bees. In any case, Jiak Liao Bees will soon be replaced by robots - so next time even if they reduce their asking salary to SGD 1,500 also nobody want to hire them. Upgrade or die, that is economics 101 for you, idiot!