• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Highly racist and offensive caption – YPAP member?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
shit skin has nothing to retort except post stupid posts.

morning_picdump_67_640_11.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you notice people like Rasta and see his topics and the way he inquire about things, It will show that he is very UN-confident of himself and have to use others to back him up and is clearly lacking of self-confidence, which will point to who he is outside.. A very frustrated person, who is struggling in life and a person who is trying to make other take notice of his existence. Sometimes i do pity this group of people. Its pretty sad that they have become this person just because of the ill treatment on them by others.

Yeah, I've detected this in him too. :(

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fool that's cos any jokes by the m&ds and kelings are always downplayed. Say so for yourself asshole. This YPap member here has apologised and resigned yet ppl are demanding more. I suppose he needs to be hung or publicly executed so don't make up BS about extremely aggressive and all that shit you're the ones behaving aggressively and getting sensitive blaming the chinese for everything.

I do have to credit you for saying one thing correctly though. It's due to the bad experiences we had with others. It's the same for the others too. If kelings were such nice angels and weren't violent drunkards or stunk would we be writing this stuff then?

You posted tons of racist stuff on the chinese too and what's even worse you have chinese frens, i know of the double standards you possess and from that alone i know what a low person you are with 0 accomplishments in his life. Actually hearing your stories it's pretty apparently so.

Err, can't you see?

Psy83 is a damn hypocrite.

And only a hypocrite talks or in this case writes alot mostly on how smart or superior he thinks he is!:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Err, can't you see?

Psy83 is a damn hypocrite.

And only a hypocrite talks or in this case writes alot mostly on how smart or superior he thinks he is!:biggrin:

Yeah he mentions so called racists had many bad experiences with ppl from a race. Isn't that pretty obvious? Unless said person just simply doesn't like ppl from a race just for their existence which i doubt is ever true. Obviously many ppl have had bad experiences with kelings and the like and it doesn't apply solely to them but to the chinese too like chinamen for eg. Yet somehow chinamen bashers are not ever brought to task for anything. Even worse becomes some self proclaimed psychologist saying so and so has everything negavtive simply cos they hate his race. Does that even make sense?

This bugger is a hypocrite cos he writes racist things on the chinese and has chinese frens but won't hesitate to make racist comments on the chinese.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nothing to do with race. It's simply a reflection of Islamic values regardless of skin colour. Chink Muslims, Iranian Muslims, Indian Muslims, Caucasian Muslims... they're all loonie.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah he mentions so called racists had many bad experiences with ppl from a race. Isn't that pretty obvious? Unless said person just simply doesn't like ppl from a race just for their existence which i doubt is ever true. Obviously many ppl have had bad experiences with kelings and the like and it doesn't apply solely to them but to the chinese too like chinamen for eg. Yet somehow chinamen bashers are not ever brought to task for anything. Even worse becomes some self proclaimed psychologist saying so and so has everything negavtive simply cos they hate his race. Does that even make sense?

This bugger is a hypocrite cos he writes racist things on the chinese and has chinese frens but won't hesitate to make racist comments on the chinese.

Your got to stop using others to back yourself up.. Respect yourself mate and have self-confidence.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing to do with race. It's simply a reflection of Islamic values regardless of skin colour. Chink Muslims, Iranian Muslims, Indian Muslims, Caucasian Muslims... they're all loonie.

If you use "they're all" it should be followed by plural "loonies." :biggrin:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you use "they're all" it should be followed by plural "loonies." :biggrin:

He got to be punished severely for this mistake, I recommend an Ass spanking by the Lower Grade Bapoks(The Bapoks at the bottom/large Changi village Carpark behind the Blocks)

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your got to stop using others to back yourself up.. Respect yourself mate and have self-confidence.

soisee came down to back up my post i didn't pm him to come down to this thread. POS you're twisting things and making up stories.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's right. It isn't a race based issue cos not only malays are muslims but it's plain obvious why they went through the racial route. Cos it's very easy to pin the blame when it involves race. Suppose the majority of muslims are chinese instead would it be racism then? Ha obviously hell no.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well you cant agree with every human that makes you feel good.

What do you mean here? You're starting to write jibberish. Then again soisee is correct. You're a hypocrite. Look at how you suck up to scroobal. Didn't he come down to back you up in one of the threads. Look at how you sucked up to him and were so happy to have finally found an ally and openly sucked him in the other thread. Yet you dare to make such an accusation on others? Sees like you lack any sort of shame.

You're a pot that's been rolled in black tar calling a white kettle black.

pys83

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. keling like me and my clone are the biggest racist.
2. We are also the biggest hypocrites and assholes. We have small dicks.
3. We are well represented in changi village and changi prison.
4. We love to drink beer and beat wife in that particular order. though sometimes we beat wife first and go drink beer to celebrate.
5. We used to work as rubbish collector until FTs came and took over our rubbish jobs.
5. yes, we really know the coconut oil we use to apply on ourselves stink.

btw what number come after '5'? i cannot remember because most kelings fail maths. nevermind i will just use '5' again.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. keling like me and my clone are the biggest racist.
2. We are also the biggest hypocrites and assholes. We have small dicks.
3. We are well represented in changi village and changi prison.
4. We love to drink beer and beat wife in that particular order. though sometimes we beat wife first and go drink beer to celebrate.
5. We used to work as rubbish collector until FTs came and took over our rubbish jobs.
5. yes, we really know the coconut oil we use to apply on ourselves stink.

btw what number come after '5'? i cannot remember because most kelings fail maths. nevermind i will just use '5' again.

i had a very good laugh on TGIF ! !!!!! :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
psy83 said:
Whats new in Singapore? Racism and offensive language by the narrow minded Chinese community is rampant.

Its funny that almost all racism are by the Chinese and their victims are always either Indians or Malays, But when people stereotype them, They become extremely aggressive.(Its like a joker who likes to joke about others but cant handle jokes when pointed at him) one of them is of cos Rastar-I...He fails to see the issues of his own community, and puts the blame on minority..

This is a racist remark because it makes a blanket criticism of a particular race. Doesn't mean that you do this on SBF you are safe. I hope you are not a member of any political party or NGO as this will only bring discredit to these organizations. If you proceed further from this, you could be treading the slippery ground of sedition.