1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious High courts dismiss TCB's challenge to constitution, only malays allowed to run in PE

Discussion in 'The Courtyard Café' started by TerrexLee, Jul 7, 2017.

1. TerrexLee

TerrexLee Alfrescian Old Timer

FUCKING EXPECTED.

DR TAN "SELFISHLY" TRYING TO "UNDERMINE" MULTIRACIAL PRESIDENCY

In court documents obtained by Channel NewsAsia, the Attorney-General’s Chambers accused Dr Tan of “running a case that is entirely self-serving”.

“(Dr Tan) is advancing a strained interpretation of the Constitution so that he can apply to stand as a candidate in the coming (PE).

“His motives are purely selfish and he has shown no regard for the principle of multiracial representation which Parliament intended to safeguard,” Deputy Attorney-General (DAG) Hri Kumar Nair said.

Tan Cheng Bock’s constitutional challenge dismissed

2. JohnTan

JohnTan Alfrescian (InfP) Old Timer

Re: High courts dismiss TCB's challenge to constitution, only malays allowed to run i

Thank you Hri Kumar calling a spade a spade.

3. Papsmearer

Papsmearer Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp Old Timer

Re: High courts dismiss TCB's challenge to constitution, only malays allowed to run i

This is the same judge that did Alan Shadrake? This Quentin Loh asshole seems to be the PAP designated judge for politically sensitive cases.

4. nayr69sg

nayr69sg Alfrescian Old Timer

uh -huh.

Go to Kangaroo Court in Singapore against govt will never win lah. Waste money, waste time.

5. TerrexLee

TerrexLee Alfrescian Old Timer

I thought kangeroos only exist in Australia?

6. eatshitndie

eatshitndie Alfrescian (Inf)

remember dr. simon shorvon? invited to sg to be director of nni and do research on parkinson's disease with tacit approval by authorities about data-mining patients' test records. and then kena backstabbed by the institutions who invited him once local royalty kpkb. foreign experts investigating the subject agreed there was no impropriety nor inappropriate and unethical activities, but princess (with an eye for the directorship of nni) digressed and scapegoated shorvon. after that, nni nosedived into disrepute on the international research stage, and nobody.....repeat nobody outside of sg with a sane mind would want to work with the banshee nor trust the sg gov anymore. talking about conflict of interest and abuse of power. this gollum wins the award.

http://www.singapore-window.org/sw04/040708ft.htm

7. chittychitty

chittychitty Alfrescian Old Timer

huh who is that?

8. nayr69sg

I think the average man on the street does not concern him/herself with matters related to the politics of NNI.

If Straits Times doesn't blow it up and run the story for a week most people don't know anything.

LWL is no angel.

9. JHolmesJr

JHolmesJr Alfrescian Old Timer

Never fuck with a guy named Quentin.

10. nayr69sg

This Quentin guy got 4 other older siblings?

Quentin means "The Fifth". Unless there is any significance about the number 5 to the child I cannot imagine why people would name their children Quentin.

If his parents were hoping for the "Fifth estate" then they got it horribly wrong.

11. scroobal

scroobal Alfrescian Old Timer

Quentin gave an interesting reason - that the amendment by parliament allowed the govt to decide which way they wanted it i.e. they could chose OTC or Wee which clearly means the deviousness of this Govt. And therefore he could not override parliament and that it was a policy decision. It also explains why Hri Kumar was confidently taking on the person with his caustic address rather than the law itself.

12. Papsmearer

Papsmearer Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp Old Timer

I think Quentin only had one older brother, and he was not good at sucking PAP cock, unlike Quentin. So, he emigrated. I forget where, maybe US?

13. nayr69sg

Maybe they named him because he was conceived after the 5th attempt.

14. tanwahtiu

tanwahtiu Alfrescian Old Timer

A malai deliver himself check himself No Chinese Dog and angmoh dog allowed.