• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious hidden enemies and traitors within the elite circles and within the party

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
foreword that i am a supporter of the PAP but i sympathise with Chee from SDP, so i kind of like to see him in parliament someday. i hope that does not make me a two headed snake, i think they all meant well and are constructively good for s'pore's future.

my experience with working in the GLC environment and MNCs, coupled with overseas working exposure, plus i am a vivid traveller and enjoy talking to all kinds of pple, so and so, all these sum up to make me a good behavioural observer. there are many sinkies which i deem as a danger to the country and are holding high positions either in the gov't and private sector (hint: *haven't you guys realise there were reshuffling or resignations of some elites in the past year??!!*). there are also some who are very eager and hungry for power.

the country must not fall into such hands. how can i tell? inversely, why don't test them, trial them in adversity and see what they will be up to. i do not want to quote names but all you need to do is be a little observant. some of them are out of limelight so i don't think you will get to know them.

finishing what i want to say, i am more wary of sinkie chinks cos' these group of sinkies are why there were so many traitors for the japs during world war 2. as for me, i will contribute in my own way and i am contented with my life as it is now.

merry x'mas to all!:biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
foreword that i am a supporter of the PAP but i sympathise with Chee from SDP, so i kind of like to see him in parliament someday. i hope that does not make me a two headed snake,

It does.

If Chee gets in, it means a PAP cadre has to lose. You are either for the PAP or against the PAP.

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's why i can never be a politician, chee got the grit and i admire him for it. pap has the cream of the crop, the pap ministers are 90% goody goody two shoes, as for the remaining 10%...haha...lol.

it's actually the next line and beneath who are filthy and should be removed.

It does.

If Chee gets in, it means a PAP cadre has to lose. You are either for the PAP or against the PAP.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that's why i can never be a politician, chee got the grit and i admire him for it. pap has the cream of the crop, the pap ministers are 90% goody goody two shoes, as for the remaining 10%...haha...lol.

it's actually the next line and beneath who are filthy and should be removed.

The filthy are the WP MPs who will be removed in the coming GE. Low Thia Khiang knows that day is coming. So he quickly steps down to preserve his reputation as a politician who was never voted out by the voters.

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
The filthy are the WP MPs who will be removed in the coming GE. Low Thia Khiang knows that day is coming. So he quickly steps down to preserve his reputation as a politician who was never voted out by the voters.

i saw his interview on the internet the other day, he cried while i am not impressed with that. but i believed what he said, when he was younger, he saw and experienced a lot of manipulation, mysteriously by the "invisible hand".

Balasingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
foreword that i am a supporter of the PAP but i sympathise with Chee from SDP, so i kind of like to see him in parliament someday. i hope that does not make me a two headed snake, i think they all meant well and are constructively good for s'pore's future.

my experience with working in the GLC environment and MNCs, coupled with overseas working exposure, plus i am a vivid traveller and enjoy talking to all kinds of pple, so and so, all these sum up to make me a good behavioural observer. there are many sinkies which i deem as a danger to the country and are holding high positions either in the gov't and private sector (hint: *haven't you guys realise there were reshuffling or resignations of some elites in the past year??!!*). there are also some who are very eager and hungry for power.

the country must not fall into such hands. how can i tell? inversely, why don't test them, trial them in adversity and see what they will be up to. i do not want to quote names but all you need to do is be a little observant. some of them are out of limelight so i don't think you will get to know them.

finishing what i want to say, i am more wary of sinkie chinks cos' these group of sinkies are why there were so many traitors for the japs during world war 2. as for me, i will contribute in my own way and i am contented with my life as it is now.

merry x'mas to all!:biggrin:
Fuck your mother. The Indians in PAP are the power dogs now.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a fan of CSJ and his antics. I agree with Chiam See Tong that being a good and responsible Singapore opposition is not to put down Singapore on the international stage.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
90%? Yoj mean darryl david and the many vases? Or the token mjnorities?from 55 mps to the obscene njmber today

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You're a PAP supporter. Nuff said.

PAP stands for this elitism and nepotism. Shuffling elites around is their modus operandi.

So what in the world are you saying about oh I am a PAP SUPPORTER but I am worried about then putting their own people on power.

What? You want them to be schizophrenic?

It is like saying oh I am a drug lord supporter but I am worried about how they are targeting the young people to take drugs.

Make up your mind! Another example is useless sinkies. All NATO.