• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hidden Agend of Amy Cheong?

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was born in Malaysia, had obtained Aussie citizenship and had somehow infiltrated a prominent PAP-controlled trade union movement to occupy a top position. At her level she would have access to sensitive information besides rubbing shoulders with ministers senior government servants. However, by accident or design she had done herself in. When questions began to surface she had fled Singapore. All very suspicious. Is there a hidden paw?

Possibly she had been sent by the Malaysian SB to stir up trouble in Singapore to create a diversion for Najib who is facing some critical moments in the coming Malaysian GE.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not into conspiracy theories, but it seems that her ability to leave the country at a drop of a hat is remarkable, to say the least. I need 2 weeks to plan an overseas trip. But she needs all of 2 hours? What is equally remarkable is that after fleeing on the same day that she was sacked she can still have a phone conversation with a journalist.

pinkpanther7

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not into conspiracy theories, but it seems that her ability to leave the country at a drop of a hat is remarkable, to say the least. I need 2 weeks to plan an overseas trip. But she needs all of 2 hours? What is equally remarkable is that after fleeing on the same day that she was sacked she can still have a phone conversation with a journalist.

Hello, There is such a thing call e-ticket through internet booking. Yes, you could book it within 2 hours of your flight... The power of the internet...which ironically caused her downfall...:*:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, There is such a thing call e-ticket through internet booking. Yes, you could book it within 2 hours of your flight... The power of the internet...which ironically caused her downfall...:*:

All that I know. I travel often enough using e-tickets. So, that is not my point. My point is that it appears this lady did not need to attend to, or settle, any matters before she left. She left in a few hours, and in that time she packed her bags, got enough money from the bank, etc etc.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
All that I know. I travel often enough using e-tickets. So, that is not my point. My point is that it appears this lady did not need to attend to, or settle, any matters before she left. She left in a few hours, and in that time she packed her bags, got enough money from the bank, etc etc.

You guys are so shallow, her family is in Oz.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I must say she left so fast because she was fearful not because she planned it out.

Sure you need days or even weeks to plan an overseas trip but let's say something serious happened to you suppose you are wanted by the police for committing crimes. I am sure you could leave the country in a few hours notice. Being fearful allows one to quicken their pace.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No hidden agenda. If she was that smart to come up with an agenda, she wouldnt be sacked in the first place. If she just wanted to be as racist as possible, she could have done it as much as she wants in OZ without fear.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't read too much conspiracy into this. She left so abruptly because there's a police report filed against her and for all we know, it could lead to seditious proceedings, which will lead to jail.

Instead of conspiracy theory, why don't we put ourselves in her shoes and imagine how frightful she could have been. She could have just left instructions to someone to ship all her stuff out later, but she had to leave quickly because you never know what next step the poodles will be taking. We should not believe entirely what is written in the TNP. It is a trashy tabloid after all.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah.

She is the laughing stock of the country, her neighbourhood, her block, her neighbours. There is also the element of been harangued or threatened for what she did. There is little in terms of refuge here. Some more her FB photo is a far cry from the rotund figure of her current self. All it takes is about 600 plus bucks to Perth where he family is which can be purchased at the airport just before the flight.

37 years old and yet does not have the common sense nor the maturity to realise the consequence of her actions. The word stupid would be mild.

Don't read too much conspiracy into this. She left so abruptly because there's a police report filed against her and for all we know, it could lead to seditious proceedings, which will lead to jail.

Instead of conspiracy theory, why don't we put ourselves in her shoes and imagine how frightful she could have been. She could have just left instructions to someone to ship all her stuff out later, but she had to leave quickly because you never know what next step the poodles will be taking. We should not believe entirely what is written in the TNP. It is a trashy tabloid after all.

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her speed is simply amazing.

Why she left so early? SGP is unlike the average Muslim countries like Pakistan Iraq or Afghanistan you know.

Why she thinks she will kena gang rape like in Indonesia.

Majority are Chinese you know?

That is why i support 10 billions defence budgets.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah.

She is the laughing stock of the country, her neighbourhood, her block, her neighbours. There is also the element of been harangued or threatened for what she did. There is little in terms of refuge here. Some more her FB photo is a far cry from the rotund figure of her current self. All it takes is about 600 plus bucks to Perth where he family is which can be purchased at the airport just before the flight.

37 years old and yet does not have the common sense nor the maturity to realise the consequence of her actions. The word stupid would be mild.

How do u know she's actually fat right now?

I seen her picture on her FB page and she's not exactly thin.

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is certainly no conspiracy or hidden agenda on her part.The focus on her actions should now be closed and we move forward as far as THAT incident is concerned.

It now bothers Uncle how was she selected and be given instant PR? Was she so talented that ordinary Singapore Citizens cannot do her job?

Please do not mentioned the name of the guy who made the police report to give him any further regard. He was more interested in talking about himself to CNA rather than on why the report was necessary!

Uncle now feels that the NTUC, the ministers and the ball-carriers are regretting that she turned out to be a fast track FT! Should we have more of them at the expense of our own local citizens, national reserves and racial harmony?

Our focus should now be on the FT agenda and conspiracy .....
:cool:

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yes leaving a country so fast, exactly like what you see in the movies..... needs lots of $$$$$$ as well

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who knows,she must be quitely celebrating the fact that she shares the same view of one very famous world leader,until the day she was brutally shaken,awake and left in a Harry.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.news.com.au/world/union-...ired-racial-rant/story-fndir2ev-1226493386783

Ms Cheong later told media she was returning to Perth to escape threats of violence to her and her family.

will our poodles investigate and punish those that made the threats?:wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. guys, any legal experts here or what!
2. there is one pending mata matter on ac but not "charged".
3. and she disappeared from sheepishland.
4. is that legal or what?
5. machiam another ms escape!:biggrin: