• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hidden Agend of Amy Cheong?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pappies dont need to come up with hidden agenda. All they have to do is do what they always been doing and tell stupid sinkees to bite the bullet and lick their balls and dumb sinkees will obliged.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was born in Malaysia, had obtained Aussie citizenship and had somehow infiltrated a prominent PAP-controlled trade union movement to occupy a top position. At her level she would have access to sensitive information besides rubbing shoulders with ministers senior government servants. However, by accident or design she had done herself in. When questions began to surface she had fled Singapore. All very suspicious. Is there a hidden paw?

Possibly she had been sent by the Malaysian SB to stir up trouble in Singapore to create a diversion for Najib who is facing some critical moments in the coming Malaysian GE.

you read too much into it.
it was just her personal rant in the facebook. what agenda you talking ?
that nut who broadcast that ranting instead of keeping in within the facebook is the one with a agenda , if there is one.

expressing one's personal opinion in the facebook is considered to be stirring racist agitation ?
this is different from walking down the road with a banner saying "eskimos are pretenders."
did she force anyone to go to her facebook to read ? it is not meant for everybody or any body.
is was supposed to be read by her closed group.

should the authority investigate who is that nut who broadcasted her message ? maybe this nut is the one with
an agenda.

CUNT just over reacted and sacked her.
there is no much sensitive information she could know , besides the common knowledge that
CUNT is not working for the members.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many people are in her closed Facebook group? 100, 300, 500, 800? Or perhaps just 5? Even if it is 5, that is 5 too many.

Moving away from her, on a broader issue, people can say things within the confines of their homes or in a table at a restaurant. However, if someone who is a public personality makes a racist remark to friends at a dinner table and one of the friends took a video recording of the remarks and uploaded it on YouTube, who is in the wrong? It seems to me that the person who uttered the racist remarks is in the wrong, not the person who recorded and broadcast it. That is why media around the world conduct sting operations all the time. Someone who is a public personality and respected by the public is expected to have high standards and not to have overt racist views. If such a person held such views then the public needs to know about it.

In the same way, I support WikiLeaks' expose. I don't support hypocrisy.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had an agenda , and know you habit and behaviour.
in your carelessly you say certain bad thing about someone and i recorded it.
i broadcast this and you get into trouble. it leads to a chain of events and my
purpose is served.

by the way she is not the only one making racist remarks.
there are hundreds of thousands of people doing it everywhere , most of them just personal opinion.
all of them deserved to be prosecuted ?

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they said it in public and it gets recorded then, due to their sheer stupidity, they deserve to lose their job and dignity. Everyone should adapt and keep up with one simple fact: We are in the social media age. If they don't keep up and prefer to behave like dinosaurs with dinosaur attitudes, then, like dinosaurs, they will become extinct.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes leaving a country so fast, exactly like what you see in the movies..... needs lots of $$$$$$ as well

She tropedoed a job that earned her 7 to 8K a month & flew off to kangland within hours. How many people can afford that? So easy to pack up & scram meh?

Most who got sacked would have been frozen and crying their hearts out.

With international attention now on her, lets see what other wayang will come out of this.

Akan datang, folks!!! :biggrin:

KINGFALCON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do we see any riots in the streets or not? No right?

Better spend time worrying about our economy, and get NTUC to stop hiring FTs.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you read too much into it.
it was just her personal rant in the facebook. what agenda you talking ?
that nut who broadcast that ranting instead of keeping in within the facebook is the one with a agenda , if there is one.

expressing one's personal opinion in the facebook is considered to be stirring racist agitation ?
this is different from walking down the road with a banner saying "eskimos are pretenders."
did she force anyone to go to her facebook to read ? it is not meant for everybody or any body.
is was supposed to be read by her closed group.

should the authority investigate who is that nut who broadcasted her message ? maybe this nut is the one with
an agenda.

CUNT just over reacted and sacked her.
there is no much sensitive information she could know , besides the common knowledge that
CUNT is not working for the members.
how is one suppose to express one's personal opinion after this...
what happens if talking to a supposed friend and there is a recording device nearby, then how?

we are all doomed and in the year 2012, we are supposed to have progressed

this morning, a bunch of ang mos oon the 2nd floor werestill playing music loudly after 12 midnight... if i called the police, would i be told that coz i live in a shoebox, have to just grin and bear it?
is it even racisim if i call and say a bunch of ang mohs making noise?

it seems to be now that the excuse is very easy. because we live in sush small spaces, we have to accept everything, and not try to change things for the better...for fear of this person offending the other