• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hi my name is Mr Perfect

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was also think about the same Mr Perfect from WWF, I think this guy is a copy cat. If he is really perfect, why only 75 friends on facebook? My one Primary School reunion has more friends than he has.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was also think about the same Mr Perfect from WWF, I think this guy is a copy cat. If he is really perfect, why only 75 friends on facebook? My one Primary School reunion has more friends than he has.

Many have lot of friend in Facebook. Are they a real friend or just add in as a friend. Many they don't even talk on phone before. How to justify as friend?
Normally at least have talk on phone directly for few time best if meet up. Then can call friend.

jw5

Loyal
I know Mr Perfect from WWF.

Mr Perfect from WWF died of drug overdose. Source of information: Wiki

Mr Perfect from Sam's Alfresco Heaven died of brain disease or suicide. Source of information: Himself.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi dad, I'm getting sick of this Michael Mcguilty and Nexus gimmick...... now in sick bay...... can lend a hand to punt back Orton's head?