• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hey Drifter, while working as a toilet cleaner, you buy points to play the zap game

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Drifter,

Why don't you save up the money instead and establish a proper career for yourself instead of spending all the time in this forum to derive a sense of self-worth ?

What a loser !

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hey Drifter, while working as a toilet cleaner, you buy points to play the zap ga

LOL, I'll up your points tomorrow, hahaha...

Didnt realise he become (infp), LOL

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hey Drifter, while working as a toilet cleaner, you buy points to play the zap ga

Come on guys........dun let me repeat again.......
WHICH DRIFTER?!?!?!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what is infp? what are the power?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Come on guys........dun let me repeat again.......
WHICH DRIFTER?!?!?!

ROFL all the others logged into one nick cos they were hurt by this new forummer they were also hurt by his comments even though it only applies to "one" drifter. :rolleyes:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey Drifter,

Why don't you save up the money instead and establish a proper career for yourself instead of spending all the time in this forum to derive a sense of self-worth ?

What a loser !

Ehehehehehehe........ thats a good one buddy

TeamDoctor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello guys. it's just an online forum so don't get rough cos i don't wish to see any casualties. Need consultation or medication PM me.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Does it matter? hahahaha.....
yes, to find out who wash sinkieland toliet and who washed the japan toilet.......pity the sinkieland one......got his cut out for him

ShaoKahn

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

CNY Huat Ah! Sammyboy Hoot Ah!

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey Drifter,

What a loser !

Why do you care how he spend his own money ??

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes, to find out who wash sinkieland toliet and who washed the japan toilet.......pity the sinkieland one......got his cut out for him

not to mention the sinkieland one has to do more work as sinkie toilets are dirtier than jap ones. :biggrin:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

ROFL all the others logged into one nick cos they were hurt by this new forummer they were also hurt by his comments even though it only applies to "one" drifter. :rolleyes:

New forummer ? you must be a newbie then :smile: hurt by his comments ? Hehehehe . Thanks for the joke .

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey Drifter,

What a loser !

Afraid of using your real nick to post ? Hehehehe . I didn't know toilet cleaner can afford so many things in life . I also want to be toilet cleaner .

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Afraid of using your real nick to post ? Hehehehe . I didn't know toilet cleaner can afford so many things in life . I also want to be toilet cleaner .

toilet cleaners can't afford much, but they can buy some points on SBF.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

toilet cleaners can't afford much, but they can buy some points on SBF.

Hehehehe .... How you know ? If you can't afford even to buy points which means you are worst then toilet cleaners :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hehehehe .... How you know ? If you can't afford even to buy points which means you are worst then toilet cleaners :wink:

So you are worst than toilet cleaner according to your logic la. Ahahahahahahahaah.................

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

So you are worst than toilet cleaner according to your logic la. Ahahahahahahahaah.................

Is that the best you can argue ? Hehehehe . You can't even spend $20 for this forum :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Team drifter alreadi know This fuctard is not new :rolleyes: Crane is amk hmm...