• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hero send off for the five 04 mama gang members killed by polis

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the first place you actually need to go to jail or whatever for sodomization i doubt there is even fighting in a police lock up but i am sure you probably would love to be sodomized just like the US jail. You are really funny you mentioned that i was stupid for daring to do that while a pussy like you would never do that now you tell me it isn't real. :rolleyes: You really suck balls and what's even worse is that you need to use a clone to chat shit to me and not your original nick.

Eh goondu pundek what nonsense you blabbing now? you didnt read my above reply har? I already acknowledged you got bowling size brass balls for being so brave as to challenge a policeman without actual fighting as what you said

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh goondu pundek what nonsense you blabbing now? you didnt read my above reply har? I already acknowledged you got bowling size brass balls for being so brave as to challenge a policeman without actual fighting as what you said

You mentioned it was fake what you stupid nigger. Trying to twist your way out of it use your real nick la coward.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mentioned it was fake what you stupid nigger. Trying to twist your way out of it use your real nick la coward.

lol, what a dumbfuck, your brain must be damn fucked up, what real nick, fake nick? go and see the date of this nick, its registered way back, its the only nick i used to talk to you. i even talked to you before in the chatroom sometime ago remember? you just confirmed you are nothing but a cyber warrior lah, so easy to call people names like pussy in cyberspace when you never even been in a real fight all your life. so how many times you want me to say you got big fucking balls for challenging a policeman without actual fighting, since it makes your ego feel so good right? haha

Last edited:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

btw, do you know why i am so sure you are a ballsless coward? its easy to tell from your ridiculous obsession with anything to do with ss and paikias, you worship them like some cult heroes. you spend your entire time asking stupid questions about them and people like GD and eclestecsias have to tell you stories so that you can fantasize and masturbate over them right? hahaha, just curious, since you love paikias so much why dont you join them? scared get chopped by parang right? lol. is because you are definitely not a paikia but a paikia worshipper aka balls sucker, which is worse. lol, as for actual fighting, you can stop hallucinating lah, i bet you will faint at the first sign of blood, LOL

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look like Gang 04 will be fighting police .
Let see which side lost more life.
If police lost few life then there will be good show to see.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

So if you want to prove me wrong, that you really have brass balls, please recount to us exactly how many actual fights have you been into? doesnt matter, 1 to 1 or gang to gang. better still, if you can post some pics of your battle scars like stab wounds, stitches, amputated limbs etc..If i am not wrong, the answer should be ZERO right? :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seriously? Keling pai kia can take 100 punches just to punch someone? I guess they should be world famous boxers then.

Ramseth used to mention in the past he never heard of keling winning chinese in fights. It's either they use weapons like parangs or ganging up on others like everyone else. I tell you one thing i even almost got into a fight with a keling police officer. Yup sinkie police officer. Was also outnumbered at that time at the end didn't actually fight cos he's a police officer but i didn't bow my head down unlike the chinese dogs and kiss his ass.

Where is Ramseth???
Miss him.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway i challenged a police officer to a fight before and let me tell you he boxed down my keling friend before he tried to get me want to hear the story?

What? What? Resident Racist, troll cry baby booooo Jah jamban have indian friend???:rolleyes:

What? Again? Jah Jamban challenged a police officer to a fight??:rolleyes:

Empty vessel made the most noise...blah blah blah blah......

Yawn...yawn...yawn.... Wa Ai koon leow....:rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So if you want to prove me wrong, that you really have brass balls, please recount to us exactly how many actual fights have you been into? doesnt matter, 1 to 1 or gang to gang. better still, if you can post some pics of your battle scars like stab wounds, stitches, amputated limbs etc..If i am not wrong, the answer should be ZERO right? :biggrin:

Oh i have been in a few but i don't really want to brag and boast about it. It's kind of odd for a coward like you who needs to clone to actually make accusations at me when you were telling lies on your imaginary boxer friend having 8 guys challenge him and back down. :rolleyes:

What? What? Resident Racist, troll cry baby booooo Jah jamban have indian friend???:rolleyes:

What? Again? Jah Jamban challenged a police officer to a fight??:rolleyes:

Empty vessel made the most noise...blah blah blah blah......

Yawn...yawn...yawn.... Wa Ai koon leow....:rolleyes:

yup i have indian and m&d friend but haven't met in a while. The keling officer wanted to fight me not that i challenged him to a fight try to learn how to read illiterate m&d. What's a cry baby like you doing in here anyway?

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh i have been in a few but i don't really want to brag and boast about it. It's kind of odd for a coward like you who needs to clone to actually make accusations at me when you were telling lies on your imaginary boxer friend having 8 guys challenge him and back down. :rolleyes:

that means confirm is ZERO lah, hahaha, confirm you are nothing but a paikia wannabe, keep sucking their balls to make your imaginary balls grow bigger lah!
and please hor, how many times must i tell you this but challenging drunken old mata without fighting and getting pushed by small girls ARE NOT COUNTED as fights hor? lol

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that means confirm is ZERO lah, hahaha, confirm you are nothing but a paikia wannabe, keep sucking their balls to make your imaginary balls grow bigger lah!
and please hor, how many times must i tell you this but challenging drunken old mata without fighting and getting pushed by small girls ARE NOT COUNTED as fights hor? lol

Why is a few = zero? If i wanted to make it up i would have created a more belivable story of fighting some punks. Anyway a coward like you wouldn't even dare look at a police officer in the eyes cos even online you need a clone before you have the balls to bark at me. :rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup i have indian and m&d friend but haven't met in a while. The keling officer wanted to fight me not that i challenged him to a fight try to learn how to read illiterate m&d. What's a cry baby like you doing in here anyway?

Fm all ur racist post, always directed at Indians and Malays. I am very sure u must have uttered those shit remarks at the Indian police officer. Tats why he bay song and wanted to challenge u to a fight. But of course we all know Jah Jamban where got balls. He can only hide behind the PC 24/7 bragging how brave he was. In actual fact ur juz a pathetic old man. Try convincing everyone here ur a hero? U really good in TCSS. Oh ya. Sure u got Indian and Malay friends. Wat a hypocrite and a great liar u r.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fm all ur racist post, always directed at Indians and Malays. I am very sure u must have uttered those shit remarks at the Indian police officer. Tats why he bay song and wanted to challenge u to a fight. But of course we all know Jah Jamban where got balls. He can only hide behind the PC 24/7 bragging how brave he was. In actual fact ur juz a pathetic old man. Try convincing everyone here ur a hero? U really good in TCSS. Oh ya. Sure u got Indian and Malay friends. Wat a hypocrite and a great liar u r.

Nope nigger. It was the shit skins that made racist remarks during their song routine and i heard it and wasn't happy. The shit skin beat up my keling fren and wanted to attack me and i was ready to fight him my keling fren told me not to fight him cos he's a police officer so not a wise decision then 2 others held him back. A cowardly m&d like you would have cowered and begged him not to whack you and i am sure you are much much older than me like old and greying.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope nigger. It was the shit skins that made racist remarks during their song routine and i heard it and wasn't happy. The shit skin beat up my keling fren and wanted to attack me and i was ready to fight him my keling fren told me not to fight him cos he's a police officer so not a wise decision then 2 others held him back. A cowardly m&d like you would have cowered and begged him not to whack you and i am sure you are much much older than me like old and greying.

Haha...good one. But not convincing enough for us to believe ur lies. U actually stood up and ready to fight and defend ur indian friends?????:eek::rolleyes:

As for me....look at me siggy. I am for peace 24/7. Unlike pathetic Jah Jamban who think tat hes a brave hero. Stop dream lah old man.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha...good one. But not convincing enough for us to believe ur lies. U actually stood up and ready to fight and defend ur indian friends?????:eek::rolleyes:

As for me....look at me siggy. I am for peace 24/7. Unlike pathetic Jah Jamban who think tat hes a brave hero. Stop dream lah old man.

Nigger you should learn how to read. He whacked my indian fren first and wanted to whack me he couldn't just rush in like he whacked my fren cos i was defending myself and he hesitated. :biggrin: So much for drunken anjandi wannabe keling police officers. I don't expect a nigger like you to believe my story obviously you would never believe whatever i wrote and ppl like you would have cowered away.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nigger you should learn how to read. He whacked my indian fren first and wanted to whack me he couldn't just rush in like he whacked my fren cos i was defending myself and he hesitated. :biggrin: So much for drunken anjandi wannabe keling police officers. I don't expect a nigger like you to believe my story obviously you would never believe whatever i wrote and ppl like you would have cowered away.

Obviously ur a great liar. If i have Indian and Chinese friends, i wouldnt call them names. Wouldnt insult them in this forum. All those shits here shits tere uttered by Jah Jamban is enough to convince every living souls tat u hated these two races to the core. U insulted their families too by uttering those shit remarks every day every week every mth every yr in tis forum. And u actually want us to believer ur tale tat u went to ur Indian friends, to protect them, to defend them from the Indian police??? :rolleyes:Ur really pathetic creature. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously ur a great liar. If i have Indian and Chinese friends, i wouldnt call them names. Wouldnt insult them in this forum. All those shits here shits tere uttered by Jah Jamban is enough to convince every living souls tat u hated these two races to the core. U insulted their families too by uttering those shit remarks every day every week every mth every yr in tis forum. And u actually want us to believer ur tale tat u went to ur Indian friends, to protect them, to defend them from the Indian police??? :rolleyes:Ur really pathetic creature. :smile:

You are fucking retarded and to use your way to thinking to judge someone else? :rolleyes: So are you trying to tell me all because i have one keling fren for example i cannot admit the fact that shit skins are drunkards and liars for example? FYI during NS time i had one keling fren very nice to me but he was a drunkard.

Listen idiot next time think before you write. The guy i was up against is an indian police officer but he isn't the indian police aka an india police officer no he's a mama from the singapore police force. :rolleyes: I am sure everyone knew what i was referring maybe except for you cos you are rather slow in the head and rather illiterate.

Just look again at what you are writing. Me protecting my indian friends from the indian police or india police? :rolleyes: Are you fucking sure that was what i wrote? You are really dumb and i hope it's not because you are a m&d.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
if mats and ah nehs go kill themselves in mudlaysia... why do i care? should i go buy myself a tiger and celebrate?

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is a few = zero? If i wanted to make it up i would have created a more belivable story of fighting some punks. Anyway a coward like you wouldn't even dare look at a police officer in the eyes cos even online you need a clone before you have the balls to bark at me. :rolleyes:

lol dumbfuck paikia wannabe, clone your laubu lah clone what clone? why you so obsessed with clone? must be because you have been living your whole fantasy life behind the keyboard right? hahah
dont bullshit lah, keep making up stories of how big your balls are, when in real life you are nothing but a coward piece of shit, the more you talk the more stupid you sound, hahaha, who will believe a paikia wannabe that spends all his time in here asking stupid questions about paikias because you worship them like heroes, fucking boliao lah you.
another confirmation you are a gutless wimp and a classless motherfucker for calling a boxer ballsless, who the fuck ever calls a boxer ballsless?! do you know how ridiculous that sounds?? only an untrained piece of shit like you will make a retarded statement like that because you are so desperate to win an argument. fyi, boxers put the B in balls understand? you just made a complete fool of yourself, you fucking pussy wanker! but of course you wont know what real balls are because you dont have any in the first place right? lol.
hey fucktard want to argue at least argue logically, you keep exposing your stupidity again and again. my advice to you, dont talk about fighting lah, you know nuts about fighting, you are nothing but a disgrace, a total fuckup with a pussy in between your legs, chow akua :biggrin:, maybe you should get some balls implants first before you open your mouth :biggrin:

just keep your bullshits cumming if you want more assfucking and experience more anal orgasms, lol, dont worry i have all the time in the world for you, you sissy boy, its been a long time since i last assfuck an asshole and you are up for it, you have no idea who you messing with, want me to stalk you in every single post of yours? lol, btw, i put the S in stalking understand?? and also the A in assfucking morons like you :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited: