• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India: Muslim killed his 18-year-old daughter by slicing her throat for having an affair. He is a good muslim!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
image-700x400-9-2.png

https://www.opindia.com/2024/05/utt...s-18-year-old-daughter-by-slicing-her-throat/

On 16th May a 55-year-old man named Mohammad Shahid killed his 18-year-old daughter Suhana in Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh by slicing her neck, in a horrific episode of honour killing. He had fled the scene following the murder but returned when the police arrived there and surrendered compliantly before them. He admitted to the crime and the video of his confession has also been going viral on social media.

According to media reports, the offender is a resident of Kukra village in the New Mandi Police Station area. The family members were shocked to see the victim’s body lying on the floor. She was brutally murdered. The police sent the body for a post-mortem after conducting an inquiry. Cops reached the spot and were interrogating the family when the perpetrator came there and turned himself in. He declared, “No one played any role in the murder. Only I did it. I repeatedly tried to make her understand that she should not at least violate the family’s honour. I have kept a beard (Islam and Prophet Muhammad directed Muslims to grow their beards and trim their moustaches, to differ from the non-believers) and requested her to maintain its respect.”

He added, “I told her that you will get married one day, God willing. However, she didn’t listen to me and talked to her boyfriend regularly on the phone for three days. I asked her to tell me if she had any problems but to no avail and therefore, I killed her with a knife which I took from home.” Notably, the identity of her lover has yet to be established but she was reportedly in a relationship with the son of a fakir (Muslim mendicant). The police complaint was made by Shahid’s elder brother, Naseer Ahmed. OpIndia attempted to contact him but he claimed to be at a relative’s funeral and didn’t talk.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If these crazed fuckers have no qualms killing their own flesh and blood, what more non-related people?! Horrifying things they do in the name of their fucked up religion.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
If these crazed fuckers have no qualms killing their own flesh and blood, what more non-related people?! Horrifying things they do in the name of their fucked up religion.

Islam is more important than their own lives.