• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

saaha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know how u came to tis world, please explain in detail.

Do u know yr mother cheebye stink. Pls explain how come yr mother cheebye so stink.

i know it that my mother is not ignorant fool like me. and knows it very well that who hsa tilled her. :smile: and has seen my papa before my birth.

but you are too intelligent that you have seen your papa before your birth. so indeed you must be Krishna or recognized agent of Krishna. ( waaahaa ) what an claim ( indirectly ) that you are Krishna or his recognzied authority ( waahaa ) broken failure.

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah ( rascal fool ) my mum is not an western women. :wink: who is cheated by there own mens. :wink: so there is no chance of any animal sex at all. ( like your mum is doing )

so dont drag me down to your rascal level and think that im also animal like you. :wink: and im feeling sorry for you cuz your mum has done wrong thing that she has begotten you from street dogs. :smile: and now your behaviour is an practically proof of it. that you are trying to bite my leg :wink:
Hey ive already fuck your mother chow chee bye, do u know that iveteven ask my dog to fuckyr mother chow cheebye and yr cheebxe mum was so happy that she keep licking my dog balls and lanjeow. Yesterday yr cheebye mum just knock on my door again, i push her away because her cheebye so fucking stink, so pls go and lick yr mum ccb and make sure its clean before u fucking ask her to see me.