• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

here iPhone users... see what your iPhone can NOT survive - ladies especially Android

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: here iPhone users... see what your iPhone can NOT survive - ladies especially And

1 thing I like about China hp is their dual sim card slots :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: here iPhone users... see what your iPhone can NOT survive - ladies especially And

1 thing I like about China hp is their dual sim card slots :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Before the i-phone / andriod era the Sim Lim Sq used to sell also 3 SIM card phones with Chinese hand-writing input. Now I don't see this any more. Good for travel roaming, when you work in more than one city. Stick pre-paid cards inside to call and receive calls. Save $$$ on roaming.:wink:

These days PCR phones can be pluged to PC using USB cable and tethering as a USB 3G donggle for your laptop. That means one of the SIMs can be a 3G data SIM. I am look for a feature that is not yet found. That is to pair with more than one set of bluetooth stereo headphone and listen by 2 persons together. To do this needs extra peice of bluetooth chip I think.

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Before the i-phone / andriod era the Sim Lim Sq used to sell also 3 SIM card phones with Chinese hand-writing input. Now I don't see this any more. Good for travel roaming, when you work in more than one city. Stick pre-paid cards inside to call and receive calls. Save $$$ on roaming.:wink:

These days PCR phones can be pluged to PC using USB cable and tethering as a USB 3G donggle for your laptop. That means one of the SIMs can be a 3G data SIM. I am look for a feature that is not yet found. That is to pair with more than one set of bluetooth stereo headphone and listen by 2 persons together. To do this needs extra peice of bluetooth chip I think.

Beside your hero h2000, which other china made brand phone is feature packed and "quite reliable"? :rolleyes: