• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

here iPhone users... see what your iPhone can NOT survive - ladies especially Android

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: here iPhone users... see what your iPhone can NOT survive - ladies especially And

I wonder Apple is using the same business model for all their free iphone apps as well? Anyone using iphone free apps can verify?
You need to sign up as developer at online Apple Store for a fee, after that, for every paid download apps, Apple will get a certain %, which I'm not sire how much...

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: here iPhone users... see what your iPhone can NOT survive - ladies especially And

You need to sign up as developer at online Apple Store for a fee, after that, for every paid download apps, Apple will get a certain %, which I'm not sire how much...

That means when it comes to paid apps, both Apple and Google has similar business model.
They simply provide an OS platform for any hardware that uses them to target the mass market
and earn some good $$$ out from those developers that are willing to join hands with them.

Looks like Microsoft is also eyeing on such business model if their join venture with Nokia can take off successfully.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Looks like Microsoft is also eyeing on such business model if their join venture with Nokia can take off successfully.
Do you know what is Microsoft business modules now? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you know what is Microsoft business modules now? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Business model you mean? :smile:

Too early to conclude. I doubt Nokia's windows platform phone set can be well received in Asia market.
However if it turns out well, most likely they will also come out something similar to Google and Apple.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Business model you mean? :smile:

Too early to conclude. I doubt Nokia's windows platform phone set can be well received in Asia market.
However if it turns out well, most likely they will also come out something similar to Google and Apple.
they are on decline lah, their Windows is fucked, their main income is buying up small competitors, hope to earn more moneyy. And suing copyright infringements, whahaha

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

New version come, old one gave away lor, of cox it's great :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You very unfair lah..... Android I dun like I also dun condemn like you, got 1 Galaxy S2 exploded recently I also no complain....

There is no equality possible. The business models and technical facts are unproportionally unequal between Andriod & iPhone. So to be fair is to stick to facts and threat them accordingly, and not arbitararly force any equality. Apple is apple, orange is orange and banana is banana! They are not equal, and threating them accordingly is FAIRNESS. Apple & Orange are acidic while banana is alkaline. How can that be same? :wink:

Can expect 榴莲 be same as Apple or not? One will poke and cause bleeding, the other you can bite off big chuck any time, can eat skin & core together even if you want. Can you do that with 榴莲? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :*:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is no equality possible. The business models and technical facts are unproportionally unequal between Andriod & iPhone. So to be fair is to stick to facts and threat them accordingly, and not arbitararly force any equality. Apple is apple, orange is orange and banana is banana! They are not equal, and threating them accordingly is FAIRNESS. Apple & Orange are acidic while banana is alkaline. How can that be same? :wink:
you need to eat both Apple and Orange to see whether you like it or not, you cant say "I saw the apple is green in colour, it is not ripe, i refuse to eat it", that is wrong Uncle Yap :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

you need to eat both Apple and Orange to see whether you like it or not, you cant say "I saw the apple is green in colour, it is not ripe, i refuse to eat it", that is wrong Uncle Yap :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Need not use / try iPhone at all. I am technical person. By specification I know it is bad already:

1. No memory card (micro SD what so ever - ultra serious privacy & security issue)
2. No removable battery (can not change to a fully charged battery instantly when flat)
3. Country Territory LOCKed (must jail break = no warrarnty)
4. No FM radio (force you to pay i-Tune)
5. Expensive monopoly no alternate makers
6. Easy to break fragile and screen will shatter when dropped on hard surface
7. Unreliable - battery will explode itself
8. Poor quality - over-heat can not charge
9. signal reception bar false poor signal
10. incompetible inter-connectivity (tiny SIM cards etc)

Many more problems.:*:

If you know science you also know what fruits you must not eat. I don't eat acidic fruits because they tend to give me gout, my body suitable for more alkaline diet, no need to try - if I ate the wrong thing I end up visiting doctor :*: no point. :wink:

My Andriod damn good. More features than even Samsung & Motorola, becasue got DUAL SIM (2 telephone numbers active together) got TV also. Only thing CPU not fast enough and battery consumed fast. I carry spare battery and don't run too many apps. Look forward to new models with faster CPU and bigger battery. Seems there are some attractive models out there already, but no hurry, this unit still working well.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pukes blood, haizz.......

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

pukes blood, haizz.......

I am fair, if Apple made their iOS open source, let dozens of makers make the products each with own features for me to choose, and have features like what I pointed out, and price competitive with Android, I will use also. :wink: I am not going to be a sucker for these Ang Moh Buayaks.:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh yes one thing about the iphone 4 and 4S is the damn camera flash. With the damn flash now it's sometimes so bright that the picture is all bathed in white. It certainly doesn't look that way with a picture taken with a digi cam. Do android phones take pictures with flash like the iphone?

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal

My Andriod damn good. More features than even Samsung & Motorola, becasue got DUAL SIM (2 telephone numbers active together) got TV also. Only thing CPU not fast enough and battery consumed fast. I carry spare battery and don't run too many apps. Look forward to new models with faster CPU and bigger battery. Seems there are some attractive models out there already, but no hurry, this unit still working well.

UY, are you using those China made brand phone?
Which brand and model is it? Take picture shows us your Android phone leh?

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal

they are on decline lah, their Windows is fucked, their main income is buying up small competitors, hope to earn more moneyy. And suing copyright infringements, whahaha

If Nokia keeps losing market share, maybe one fine day Microsoft will buy over (if Finland gahbrament got no choice and willing to sell) and rename it as Microsoft phone.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If Nokia keeps losing market share, maybe one fine day Microsoft will buy over (if Finland gahbrament got no choice and willing to sell) and rename it as Microsoft phone.
It doesnt matter, they will all die together, LOL

Right now, only Apple and Samsung phones are selling, SE is crap, HTC losing directions, what other brands available?

Talk about Google, where's their phone gone to har? LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

UY, are you using those China made brand phone?
Which brand and model is it? Take picture shows us your Android phone leh?

It looks just like iPhone :biggrin::biggrin: not sacarstic!

http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=h...BI7jrAebyN3sDQ&ved=0CDwQsAQ&biw=1007&bih=1700

It's charger & hearphones etc are compatible with iphones too. But frankly, I hate the look because people think I was Apple fan, which insults me. :wink:

Last edited:

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh yes one thing about the iphone 4 and 4S is the damn camera flash. With the damn flash now it's sometimes so bright that the picture is all bathed in white. It certainly doesn't look that way with a picture taken with a digi cam. Do android phones take pictures with flash like the iphone?
Good photographer no need flash 1, you only need flash for distant objects...

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

UY, where did you get this China made hero h2000 phone?
Which shop and what's the price?

Sim Lim Sq lah.

But I suggest wait for new model lah. This model still consumes too much battery. You won't want to be carrying batteries like me.:wink: 1 hr. playing Youtube your power empty OK?

2 weeks ago my friend purchased @ S$160 which is bargained. Gave to son to use. Said battery finish too fast also. I tot it was me too unkind to my batteries. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sim Lim Sq lah.

But I suggest wait for new model lah. This model still consumes too much battery. You won't want to be carrying batteries like me.:wink: 1 hr. playing Youtube your power empty OK?
Uncle Yap, buy another battery lah :P:P:P

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uncle Yap, buy another battery lah :P:P:P

I have lah otherwise I won't survive a day. I pop open the back cover and change battery skilled already. Can do in the dark like stripping M-16 :biggrin:

Actually I saw a 7.7" similar to my and with battery 4X the size and weight of my. Not seriously tested yet. I wait for newer and newer model because my phone still works fine. That one I saw' it's battery was as big as full chocolate bar - like a net-book battery. Should be good enough for me.

Last edited: