• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HENRY FOO IN ST FORUM: Polyclinic charges me more for seeing the Nurse than Doctor!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bill surprise

'The polyclinic charges me $4.50 if I consult the doctor and $6 when I see the nurse.'

MR HENRY FOO: 'I am a senior citizen and I go to the polyclinic for my routine checkup and hypertension medication once every three months. Recently, I was advised that if I didn't have any other problems, I need not see the doctor; the nurse would do. At my last visit, a nurse did the routine blood pressure check and BMI measurement. But I was surprised when I received the bill. The polyclinic charges me $4.50 if I consult the doctor and $6 when I see the nurse. This is ridiculous.'

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HENRY FOO IN ST FORUM: Polyclinic charges me more for seeing the Nurse than Docto

Bill surprise

'The polyclinic charges me $4.50 if I consult the doctor and $6 when I see the nurse.'

MR HENRY FOO: 'I am a senior citizen and I go to the polyclinic for my routine checkup and hypertension medication once every three months. Recently, I was advised that if I didn't have any other problems, I need not see the doctor; the nurse would do. At my last visit, a nurse did the routine blood pressure check and BMI measurement. But I was surprised when I received the bill. The polyclinic charges me $4.50 if I consult the doctor and $6 when I see the nurse. This is ridiculous.'

$1.50 extra for looking down her blouse when taking the BP test? :biggrin:

Come on, mr. Foo, make a clean breast :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: HENRY FOO IN ST FORUM: Polyclinic charges me more for seeing the Nurse than Docto

... The polyclinic charges me $4.50 if I consult the doctor and $6 when I see the nurse. This is ridiculous.'
mayb polyclinic nid 2 pay mor 2 employ n syt chiobu nurse ... :o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The BP will definetly be very high, another visit $6, high BP, ten times $60...:o

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Need to see a picture of the nurse, before deciding the extra $1.50 is worth it :confused:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Need to see a picture of the nurse, before deciding the extra $1.50 is worth it :confused:

For $1.50 more what do you expect to get? Pamela Anderson?, lucky you get to see those like Pat Mock!! or Abi gal!!:biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

How you know the nurse is female and not male?

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal

Henry e Fool must be one of those stupid baba remnants kicking a fuss when he is not far from kicking the bucket. ha ha, it is indeed a joy to see such angry letters lambasting the regime! Maybe Vermin Khaw will tell him to go JB for his next medical checkup.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

..... lucky you get to see those like Pat Mock!! or Abi gal!!:biggrin:

In that case, this a no brainer. He should see the doctor. Or was he expecting a lucky dip surprise then after dipping realise the extra $1.50 is not worth it, so complain?

The_Hustler

Alfrescian
Loyal

$1.50 extra for this one also wanna complain?

nurse3_1173153388.jpg

Last edited:

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal

This gahmen is out to con $$$ always......... last week I went for a fasting blood test kenna pay $28.00 for the test....... after taking my blood the nurse say come back later to see the "consultant" medical officer.

The "consultant" turned out to be an auntie staff nurse who just read the results of the blood test which I can do on my own :( and I was charged another $38.00 for the consultation fee :( :( :(

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what the cow means by "affordable" health care services. A scam. If you want cheaper, go to JB.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For $1.50 more what do you expect to get? Pamela Anderson?, lucky you get to see those like Pat Mock!! or Abi gal!!:biggrin:

For a senior citizen $1.50 can be alot :smile:

Obviously he is not happy but I think if the nurse looked like auntie Zoe Tay he would be less likely to complain :biggrin:

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal

Henry e Fool must be one of those stupid baba remnants kicking a fuss when he is not far from kicking the bucket. ha ha, it is indeed a joy to see such angry letters lambasting the regime! Maybe Vermin Khaw will tell him to go JB for his next medical checkup.

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

LEE KUAN YEW LOST AND LOST DUNNO HOW MANY BILLIONS IN TEMASICK AND GIC

EVEN MORE BILLIONS HE THREW AWAY TO HIS DOGS AND COCKROACHES SO THEY CAN TAKE FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

LKY NEED MORE BILLIONS FROM SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR HIM AND FROM THOSE WHO VOIDED THEIR VOTES

EVEN IF YOU VOTE AGAINST HIM, NO DIFFERENCE.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT AS SINKIES DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO KICK OUT THAT VAMPIRE BASTARD LKY

SO EXPECT EVERYTHING IN SINGAPORE TO GO UP AND UP

BASTARD LKY NEED YOUR $$$$$

HE SCREW YOU AND DEMAND THAT YOU THANK HIM FOR HIS FUCKING 'SUBISIDIESD BULLSHIT' AND 'AFFORDABLE' CON-TALK.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

blackreplica

Alfrescian
Loyal

My name is Wee Fock Yew and i am a civil servant

i am part of an expert think tank employed by the government to address the people's complaints on a case by case basis

after a few months of dedicated deliberation, we have come up with a solution to Henry's problem

We have decided to raise the fee for seeing the doctor by 3 dollars. it is therefore now 1.50 more expensive to see the doctor than the nurse. Henry's concerns about the discrepancy are now solved.

Thank you

Now pay me my 1 million please.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

My name is Wee Fock Yew and i am a civil servant

i am part of an expert think tank employed by the government to address the people's complaints on a case by case basis

after a few months of dedicated deliberation, we have come up with a solution to Henry's problem

We have decided to raise the fee for seeing the doctor by 3 dollars. it is therefore now 1.50 more expensive to see the doctor than the nurse. Henry's concerns about the discrepancy are now solved.

Thank you

Now pay me my 1 million please.

Very good representation of PAP SOP problem solving mindset.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

.....if the nurse looked like auntie Zoe Tay he would be less likely to complain :biggrin:

Will it be attributed to the heightened anticipation that she will swallow? :p