• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Help the monkey

monkey001

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was walking down the street one evening and I saw a man in white holding a black cat in his arms. Upon a closer look at the stranger, I saw the cat was actually a poodle and it was white. The man was expressionless but the dog was staring at me. I went past him and headed straight to a bus stop some hundreds of metres away.

I was about twenty metres away from the bus stop when I saw the man and the dog again! This time the man smiled at me. I was surprise as I did not expect this gesture. However, I was a little wary of him.

Do you think he is a man or a ghost? Do you think I should talk to him the next time when I get to see him again?

A flustered monkey.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a lot of senior fxxkers always like to think they own this forum suspecting newcomers are clones and what have you...esp that rude old man moony.

he think he own the forum ah...hou lian ... hate such isiotic people.

those self righteous type lor...

hope he get cancer and die horrible death!

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hate these type of old bxxtards lor...office so many of these typr o jiat liao bi type...he is probably one idiot.

u also kena zap rite!? MUST BE HIM LAH.

CHOU TEKO PE

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you think he is a man or a ghost?

Do you think I should talk to him the next time when I get to see him again?

A flustered monkey.

He is neither a MAN nor a GHOST.

He could be a ARCHANGEL trying to give you a message from someone up there in the deep blue skies.

The animal he was carrying could be a sign to you that a storm is coming and that you the Chosen one should save all species.

If you cannot accept him tell him to meet KOHLIANTYE as KONG HEE is going to be absent from public view for a long time.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is neither a MAN nor a GHOST.

He could be a ARCHANGEL trying to give you a message from someone up there in the deep blue skies.

The animal he was carrying could be a sign to you that a storm is coming and that you the Chosen one should save all species.

If you cannot accept him tell him to meet KOHLIANTYE as KONG HEE is going to be absent from public view for a long time.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RRXHgnLqOXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

you mean this angel?

Timbuktu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Thanks

How come so many monkeys....001, 010, 101, 111 and maybe more.

Monkey see, monkey do....very confusing who is who. :*: