• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hello

Albert27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone,
I am new in this forum.Hope you all are fine.My name is Albert and i am working in a store as accounts officer.I have some issues that i want to discussed here.Hope have a great time in this forum.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hi everyone,
I am new in this forum.Hope you all are fine.My name is Albert and i am working in a store as accounts officer.I have some issues that i want to discussed here.Hope have a great time in this forum.

I hope we do not disappoint you. Welcome to the forum.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When someone posted that he is new here. 99% is a sinkie clone trying to insult our intelligence.

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another Papzi cock sucker , I presume :rolleyes:
Just like tonychat getting anal fucked by his Thai ladyboy wife
:biggrin:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi everyone,

eh albert (if thats even your real name)....you got any hard evidence of these fucking pap dogs stealing money or not?

:smile:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi everyone,

Welcome. Let's cut to the chase. Sex related or money related?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did chiu hab USD25M unaccounted for cash n wish to deposit into some of our account? :biggrin::p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi everyone,

Albert,

1. If you have any genuine issue and wish to complain please use the proper channel go to this link for Complain King Thread here http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?152713-The-Complain-King-Thread

2. If you are a clone which I think you are please continue in this thread no problem