• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hello Mr Wong Kan Seng you understand the meaning of 吃得咸鱼抵得渴???

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"In every GRC, there is one minsiter, in some cases there are two, like here. So if you lose a GRC, or 2 GRCs, I think he mentioned two or three... then you've got to find five or six new ministers from among those elected to fill those post. Now, is that an easy thing to do"?

- Deputy PM Wong Kan Seng, reported on Today 04 May 11 Page 12

http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/EDC110504-0000375/If-PAP-loses-GRCs,-it-will-weaken-Government

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry hor, I don't agree with Wong Kan Seng.

1. If PAP thinks that they cannot afford to lose any Ministers, then they should put ALL Ministers with MM, SM or PM in their respective GRCs. Then they can more or less (not 100%) be sure that all Ministers will be elected into office!

2. Look, there is a Canotese saying that goes, “吃得咸鱼抵得渴” (translated : If you want to eat salted fish, you should be prepared to withstand the thirst!). If PAP is prepared to put Ministers in different GRCs in order to get more support for their ordinary MPs, then PAP should be prepared to lose the Ministers in the event Opposition wins!! Risk vs Return (freaking forumer PAPsmearer does not understand this logic too!)!!!!

3. You mean PAP only have a few MPs that are of Ministerial calibre? (I think Lily Neo can take over Vivian Bala's portfolio anytime!).

4. If no other PAP MPs are of Ministerial caibre, then they can always choose from the Opposition MPs.

Personally, I dunno what Wong Kan Seng is talking about!!

He does seems to understand the meaning of 吃得咸鱼抵得渴!! He wants to have the cake and eat it at the same time!!

:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At times like these, we truly know the quality of our "leaders". The kind of flawed logic and self-delusion (nobody asked me about Mas Salamat leh, during my walkabouts) this fella has is incredible. And he was our Deputy Prime Minister, for heavens sake. Okay, now he is co-ordinating Minister with Ministers of some other portfolios but really, I am ashamed that this is the calibre of our top leadership. In all honesty, if he loses his job, would anyone, anyone offer him a job at his current pay - and I don't mean the GLCs, which is where these losers will end up in. AND making even more money! F%$^&

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
see how worker party bahyi singh counter this today. man he is damn fucking good. wait for youtube to upload

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ynusdPyINu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Echo_O

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the fuck do we need mega GRCs anyway. if the objective is to get minority races in , 15 GRCs of 3 persons more than solves the problem.
now all tong pang here tong pang there see also too lan