• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Heavy Rain caused flash Flooding in Eastern Sgp 8 Jan 18

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pardon me.
i dont drive auto car.
how do auto driver keep their engine rev high?
using low gear only?
manual can use gear 1 plus half clutch.
in performance cars can switch to semi-auto and shift to lower gears. recommend sinkie drivers to shift to gear 3 when navigating bends and curves on narrow hilly roads either going uphill or downhill, especially downhill. it’s like navigating bends and curves of a woman. must go slower at lower gear to enjoy the drive, pump and ride. and less braking. :p

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
IMG_0084.PNG

These flooded areas seemed to have something in common. Gotta dig deeper :eek::eek::eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this must be a record rainfall in sg. there's currently a record snow storm on the east coast, record rainfall on the west coast, and a record snow storm in the alps. if all records are broken next year it points to a pending resurgence of the ice age. all it needs is a tipping point of no return - i.e. critical mass in snow and ice accumulation to usher in glacier peaks at temperate climates.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
this must be a record rainfall in sg. there's currently a record snow storm on the east coast, record rainfall on the west coast, and a record snow storm in the alps. if all records are broken next year it points to a pending resurgence of the ice age. all it needs is a tipping point of no return - i.e. critical mass in snow and ice accumulation to usher in glacier peaks at temperate climates.

Then there will be a massive push to INCREASE greenhouse gas as a way to mitigate the cold!

Stupid fucking environmentalists. They should all freeze to death.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you run a time series analysis on the rainfall, you will probably find that there has a persistent upward mean shift. The weather patterns are coming more intense, something consistent with what scientists have been warning with regard to global warning.

Many Christians mistakenly believe that Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem is his greatest act of bringing about the end of days. It could well be that his pulling of the Koyoto Accords will have a much larger impact in bringing about the end of the world as we know it.

Agree. The rainfall is exceptional and not due to drainage or poor planning.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
pardon me.
i dont drive auto car.
how do auto driver keep their engine rev high?
using low gear only?
manual can use gear 1 plus half clutch.

Put the stick position in "L" instead of "D".

"Half clutch" will burn out your clutch plate in no time at all. Don't do that.

images.duckduckgo-1.jpg

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see, because traffic in sg is so convenient, one road flooded you can take another road. Sinkies are rich enough to afford luxury cars and COE thanks to good stewardship of the economy by the PAP. This is naught but a first world problem! Too many people are overreacting to unavoidable acts of god. Nobody could have known!

heard that many drivers not driving today. taking uber and grab.