• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Heavy Rain caused flash Flooding in Eastern Sgp 8 Jan 18

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Be thankful that we have PAP in charge. If WP was in charge, homes would have been submerged and people drowned. Thanks to PAP, flooding in Singapore only means wet shoes and socks.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
it pays to own a high profile suv with large wheels. :p
Bought an AWD SUV a few years back, due to the spade of massive flooding caused by an incompetent govt. Will probably change to a Hummer H3 next.

256126.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am seriously thinking of getting a AWD or 4WD SUV. Enough of this shit. I don't even dare to drive in this shit. Pay for the most expensive cars in the world and can't even drive it. Fucking ridiculous. My sports sedan is too low to the ground, low profile tires and all that. Maybe a used Lexus RX270 will do the trick. I hate it when they don't put a 6 cylinder in such a heavy SUV. But what to do? Even the govt can't predict the flooding.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am seriously thinking of getting a AWD or 4WD SUV. Enough of this shit. I don't even dare to drive in this shit. Pay for the most expensive cars in the world and can't even drive it. Fucking ridiculous. My sports sedan is too low to the ground, low profile tires and all that. Maybe a used Lexus RX270 will do the trick. I hate it when they don't put a 6 cylinder in such a heavy SUV. But what to do? Even the govt can't predict the flooding.
bro, mai tu liao. The flooding situation is going to get worse, the country is going to the dogs. Pretty soon, we can see crocodiles on the streets, attacking those unfortunate ones struck in the floods.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should get a Toyota Ponam 31:

tvjbo4njwrkbhbcpclz9.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for sg, porsche macan with a 4 cylinder + turbocharger engine will do. about 28 mpg on gas, if you don’t use the “sports” or turbo mode. moreover, it’s not just awd, but also 4wd. many other suv’s are either 4wd or awd. there’s a difference between the 2.

Last edited: