• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Health Ministry to ensure affordable dental care for Singaporeans

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All MPs and minister talk cock only.
What price consider affordable?
Below $30 to cleaning and checking?
Most charge above $60.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think it value for money . The crowning in JB dental clinics were ordered from labs in sinkieland.

recently just went to extract my wisdom tooth.

My wait for root canal was 1 year and possibly cost 1k as "subsidized patient". This was totally nonsense and I went to a clinic in JB where I was given immediate treatment, wait for 1 month for the crowning and settle everything for about RM600.

You did root canal plus crowning for Rm600 only? Is the skill of the dentist good? Can recommend the name of the JB clinic? I had root canal done previously, was checking with the polyclinic dentist the cost to do the crown, told me will cost about SGD900. Not cheap for subsidized rate.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Harry owns SIA mah.
Have you forgotten the FTrash Malaysian indian chief pilot who nearly started a strike a couple of years back ?
His PR status was revoked the next day after Harry went to bang table
:eek:

Bro spotter, of course I remember. The pilots made a mistake by going to the Istana to meet that old fart.

Next that old fart cronies started a smearing campaign on him - casting doubt on his loyalty.

Sad for him who tried so hard to get a better bargain for this colleague and yet ended up with such treatment.

It is not that SIA is on the verge of going bankrupt. Nothing close to that. In fact SIA continued to remain as the most profitable airline in the world. No need to guess who is SIA majority shareholder. :mad:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk so much nonsense and none of her big sounding ideas will work. The only sure way is to increase the dental student intake significantly. But this govt is too chummy with a few professional bodies such as law and medicine.

lianbeng noted this chow auntie must have never stepped into a dental clinic before. u think those paper cups, cotton rolls, gauze, aircon, lighting, water, etc... free ah?:rolleyes: