• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Health Ministry to ensure affordable dental care for Singaporeans

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk so much nonsense and none of her big sounding ideas will work. The only sure way is to increase the dental student intake significantly. But this govt is too chummy with a few professional bodies such as law and medicine.

Minister of State for Health, Dr Amy Khor, gave this assurance at an event by the Singapore Dental Council on Wednesday.

She said one way to achieve this is through the Community Health Assist Scheme.

The scheme is an enhancement of the Primary Care Partnership programme that aims to make healthcare affordable for needy Singaporeans.

With it, more Singaporeans can get basic and simple dental procedures such as crowns, bridges, dentures and root canal treatment at selected private dental clinics near their homes.

Currently, 272 dental clinics and close to 200,000 Singaporeans are in the Community Health Assist Scheme.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah see this thread make me sibeh tulan. Not tulan TS, but the fucking worst than 10th world dental service in sinking land. Knn, got a toothache and went polyclinic cos' nearest. Told me nearest appointmet is 3
Month.

Should not have waste 1 hour of my precious time. Went beauty world dentist and settle within 30 mins.

FUCK PAP!!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah see this thread make me sibeh tulan. Not tulan TS, but the fucking worst than 10th world dental service in sinking land. Knn, got a toothache and went polyclinic cos' nearest. Told me nearest appointmet is 3
Month.

Should not have waste 1 hour of my precious time. Went beauty world dentist and settle within 30 mins.

FUCK PAP!!

Datok, Agree.

Must wait few months. Knn .... if got small hole .... wait few months ..... tooth also drop off already !!:oIo:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything given out by PAP that is affordable or cheap, please read it with a microscope for hidden cost.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everytime the word affordable come out of the pap cockroaches,u know they are out of touch with the ordinary folks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Month.

FUCK PAP!!

Haha 3 month for next appointment? More than that, I recently went for one, waited 9 months for my first appointment and not cheap, cost Sgd45 plus for normal cleaning only. Next appointment in July 2013 and that is the earliest available slot.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"FUCK PAP!!"

Bro Chon, for once I thought this is your new signature. :p
hehehe "I hate pappies" already copyright and left by bro IHP liaoz.

but then again, where got any country where citizens need to wait 3 month for public dental treatment one? i think afghanistan got a shorter waiting time.

and so i have to fuck PAP. ronron aka kopiuncle in hearing, agree boh?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok bros and sis. toothache not like thr normal headache or backache which can tolerate or tong.

knn, pain until want to die liaoz and tell me wait 3 months. some bros got longer appointment.

if simple thing like dental care the pappies cannot handle, dictator lee kuan yew and his fucking clan should just get cancer and die.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Month.

FUCK PAP!!

Yes this is true.. On January this year my mom in law suffered a bad toothache.. She went to Bedok Polyclinic and to her horror, she was told she needed to make an appointment first and they gave her the next appointment which was in March.. KNN must wait 2 months more.. I told her don't waste time and no need to wait for 2 months more.. After work I brought her to this dental clinic at Katong.. The dentist pulled out her problematic tooth and gave her medications.. Within 45 mins, she was out of the clinic.. Even though its abit expensive, but its still money worth it..

Fuck the PAP.. Want to wait for 2, 3 months to seek treatment for a painful toothache, I think people can die from the pain by the time they went to the polyclinic for their appointment..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking dental treatment in sinkieland is the most expensive in the universe. Remember fews back back 1 of my molar pain till hiong kan, need root canal, tried to make appointment with polyclinic was told need to wait for 9 mths, lan lan went pte one total cost $1k root canal, $500+ for crown, total damage 1.6k , after toothache followed by heartache , really pui chow nua !

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Pinky or Harry got a toothache , will these idiots ask them to wait 3 months ? :rolleyes:
Sillypore can only die , cannot fall sick or got toothache :eek:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking dental treatment in sinkieland is the most expensive in the universe. Remember fews back back 1 of my molar pain till hiong kan, need root canal, tried to make appointment with polyclinic was told need to wait for 9 mths, lan lan went pte one total cost $1k root canal, $500+ for crown, total damage 1.6k , after toothache followed by heartache , really pui chow nua !

For those who are curious about dental costs in Malaysia. I found the fee structure from one of the dentists in Mysia. There is no gst in Malaysia :smile:

http://www.bsdental.com/fees.html

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha 3 month for next appointment? More than that, I recently went for one, waited 9 months for my first appointment and not cheap, cost Sgd45 plus for normal cleaning only. Next appointment in July 2013 and that is the earliest available slot.

For $45 you can "upsiize" a little bit more, you can anytime walk in to Q&M ( psst not H&M) and get it done anytime. But where you went is subsiDIzEd & AFFORDABLE...but can you afford to pay for the MINISTARS??

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk so much nonsense and none of her big sounding ideas will work. The only sure way is to increase the dental student intake significantly. But this govt is too chummy with a few professional bodies such as law and medicine.

Not only professiional bodies. They have been extremely chummy with businesses in general at the expense of consumers. :mad:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe "I hate pappies" already copyright and left by bro IHP liaoz.

but then again, where got any country where citizens need to wait 3 month for public dental treatment one? i think afghanistan got a shorter waiting time.

and so i have to fuck PAP. ronron aka kopiuncle in hearing, agree boh?

Bro Chon, 101% agree with you!! :smile:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro ginfreely, thank goodness it is just for normal cleaning.

Perhaps you could have checked out those private dentist instead of just waiting for that 9 months.

Private dentists do have wait period. But there is a choice. Can always call the next one up till you the waiting period is acceptable before walking in. Some private dentist do have MUCH shorter period.

Ask them about the cost too.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Pinky or Harry got a toothache , will these idiots ask them to wait 3 months ? :rolleyes:
Sillypore can only die , cannot fall sick or got toothache :eek:

Bro spotter542, that is a very interesting question.

Thought they even retrofitted one SIA passenger aircraft into a fully manned flying hospital and flew it to London before?

With regards to your question: "What do you think?" ha ha... :biggrin: