• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat He spent $2,000 on 7 replicas

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Being-constantly-offended-doesnt-mean-youre-right-It-just-means-youre-too-narcissistic-to-tolerate-opinions-different-than-yours.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hey my rich friend no house in Jb too.
Exactly, those who can afford private and landed properties in Singapore are considered rich as compared to those who can't afford and need to buy in JB. I am glad you are finally getting the point.

Besides, I wasn't talking about your friend. Talking about you and you suffering alone. Not the rest of us. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly, those who can afford private and landed properties in Singapore are considered rich as compared to those who can't afford and need to buy in JB. I am glad you are finally getting the point.

Besides, I wasn't talking about your friend. Talking about you and you suffering alone. Not the rest of us. :biggrin:
You are offended with my talking of my rich friend and said how rich is rich now scared to tell how rich you are after I asked you to say first how rich you are before I say how rich is my friend. Coward condescending malaysian bastard! Poorer than my rich friend for sure!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are offended with my talking of my rich friend and said how rich is rich now scared to tell how rich you are after I asked you to say first how rich you are before I say how rich is my friend. Coward condescending malaysian bastard! Poorer than my rich friend for sure!
Filthy Malaysians that are poor always like to insult people poor! Proven again!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN that's right. maybe when people called her slut whore mistress earlier she was umm happy thinking KNN i can be mistress not that bad le KNN now know not even qualified to be one must be really a piece of turd KNN
You Malaysian Cantonese slut sure qualified with all slots taken!