• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He is the smartest Asian leader. Lead angmohs by the nose!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
BADD9623-45EA-4C01-B63F-6433DA5959B4.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you fucking horny idiot many sinkie kopi uncle also smarter than you KNN
Hey horny Malaysian slut calling me one, what did I say that’s HORNY? Quote ONE from my thousands of posts to prove ok. And no way you can quote. But I can quote your clone @SNTCK shamelessly badgering @chootchiew to buy cheesecake to visit her in hospital. So horny slut from tampoi pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart Asians are the ones that can lead Angmoh by the nose and not can bully Asians ONLY and act subservient to angmohs and call yourselves smart like filthy Malaysians and Indians criminals bullying me!
What are son of whore Asians like @AhMeng @musashi good at? Vicious character assassionation of other asians like me non stop while acting subservient to angmohs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey horny Malaysian slut calling me one, what did I say that’s HORNY? Quote ONE from my thousands of posts to prove ok. And no way you can quote. But I can quote your clone @SNTCK shamelessly badgering @chootchiew to buy cheesecake to visit her in hospital. So horny slut from tampoi pui!
See? Proven ccb Malaysians like this clone of horny slut @SNTCK can’t even find one post to substantiate her calling me horny slut and what’s their standard reaction in such case as seen from @AhMeng @sweetiepie @musashi etc? Hurl more ccb lies of me from their ccb mouth. That’s why they deserved to be called ccb Malaysians.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? Proven ccb Malaysians like this clone of horny slut @SNTCK can’t even find one post to substantiate her calling me horny slut and what’s their standard reaction in such case as seen from @AhMeng @sweetiepie @musashi etc? Hurl more ccb lies of me from their ccb mouth. That’s why they deserved to be called ccb Malaysians.
KNN you bo cheng ter kor and wear night gown roam about the jb whore house and neighbourhood KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you bo cheng ter kor and wear night gown roam about the jb whore house and neighbourhood KNN
No I didn’t. It’s you ccb Malaysians create mysterious knocks onto my wall to lure me out to check and steal my photos. As usual ccb Malaysians are always turning white into black to cover up your ccb crimes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mighty Asians take on Angmohs while loser ccb Malaysian dogs like @sweetiepie take pride to bully Asians while sucking up to angmohs.
And such loser Malaysian dogs have so low self esteem they think learning German is called sucking up and mock people for doing that when they acting garang in front of Asians like me and act subservient in front of angmohs are the ones sucking up to angmohs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And such loser Malaysian dogs have so low self esteem they think learning German is called sucking up and mock people for doing that when they acting garang in front of Asians like me and act subservient in front of angmohs are the ones sucking up to angmohs.
That’s exactly what scroobal clone @SgGoneWrong did. Act subservient in front of angmohs and then bully Asian women!