• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He banged other ppl's wife

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Why he so much money never hire lawyer
_________________________________________________________________________________

Family member of OG founder in court for harassing husband of alleged lover

FRI, JUL 06, 2018 - 1:00 PM

doc70w0suzaijbfy3mih2w_doc70w1cldjp11i5l19ado.jpg

Mr Kelvin Liu Chin Chan (above) was accused of sending public servant Desmond Tay harassing messages and photographs intended to belittle and cause distress to him.
ST PHOTO: KELVIN CHNG
A MAN who is related to department store OG's founder has been brought to court on charges of harassing the husband of a woman who was his alleged lover in 2016.
Kelvin Liu Chin Chan, who is married, faces charges of harassment brought by public servant Desmond Tay, who took the stand on Friday to accuse Liu of harassing him with text messages and photographs intended to belittle and cause distress to him.
It was revealed in court that Liu is said to be the son of Madam Tay Pik Un, the daughter of late billionaire Mr Tay Tee Peng, who is the founder of OG department store.The Tay family is one of Singapore's richest and has made the Forbes list for their wealth.
During his testimony, Mr Tay said that he was contacted by Liu's wife on May 31, 2016. Liu's wife told Mr Tay that her husband and Mr Tay's wife, a Madam Lim, were having improper relations and were planning a trip to Hong Kong together in June that year.

Mr Tay then hired a private investigator to verify these claims and found out that his wife and Liu had travelled to Hong Kong from June 7 to 10 in 2016.

Later that month, Madam Lim denied she was cheating on Mr Tay. She asked Mr Tay to create a chat group with all four parties to clarify the issue. He did so and named the group "Confessions of Marco Polo".
In the chat group, Liu sent allegedly belittling and humiliating messages, calling Mr Tay an "idiot" and a "wayang king" to discredit his claims of adultery.
Mr Tay testified that he felt that Liu was being condescending by calling him "Des" as they were unacquainted with each other.
He also said that he felt mocked for his lack of wealth and knowledge when Liu questioned him about the legal requirements for adultery and told him to seek advice from lawyers from prominent firms.
Liu also once sent Mr Tay two photos- a topless picture of Mr Tay which was taken by Madam Lim in private, and a photo of a topless torso with the face obscured, believed by Mr Tay to be Liu himself.
Mr Tay said: "I think he wanted to let me know that he had something private of me and make me feel vulnerable.
"It felt like he was trying to say he's superior to me in physique which is why my wife is with him and not me," he added.
It was heard in court that Mr Tay's wife filed for a divorce in August 2016. Mr Tay filed a defence and counterclaim on the basis of adultery.
Liu is representing himself and will not be engaging a lawyer.
THE STRAITS TIMES

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This stupid idiot. If his wife wants to be fuck by another person, he is only to be blamed. He does not even know how to scratch her cunt.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who shops at Old Girl departmental store nowadays? :biggrin:
I don't think it's the department store that under pins his family wealth. More like the investment the ancestors made in property etc . So orgy dept store is just a side show to them