• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He banged other ppl's wife

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely go there buy bra and lacy panties.
Your post motivated me to search for:
google.com/search?q="lacy+panties"&tbm=isch
because I was not sure how they look like! :tongue:
No need to search. Later, @eatshitndie will post ... Lol :biggrin:
So far, he has only posted:
was he banging an imaginary woman?
tumblr_nre6da1yat1r00vg7o2_500.gif
:tongue:

Last edited:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hate this one sided ST reporting. why the woman is not fully named? why no photo of her?

What do you expect from 154; facts from them are never straight nor accurate. I think ZaoBao name the woman but no peekture. If you research on her name she is a plain jane and definitely not a looker.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you expect from 154; facts from them are never straight nor accurate. I think ZaoBao name the woman but no peekture. If you research on her name she is a plain jane and definitely not a looker.

With OG money, he could have bang many grade A tianamen ATB SYT. Instead he choose to bang dried cunt wife of a civil serpent.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A plain Jane she may be but perhaps a great sex partner!