• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HDB & Town Councils - I appeal to you: BRING BACK THE BANGLA CLEANERS.

superwhite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call me a racist. I don't give a shit.

I am a HDB dweller. In recent weeks, I notice the areas around my HDB are poorly maintained. Litter every where. I usually see the friendly bangla cleaners sweeping the void deck or the lift landings every morning for the past few years. I don't see them anymore The estate was clean. We took banglas for granted.

The Town council noticeboard near the lift landings has a notice - The town council have appointed a new Malay cleaner.

Gone case.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one share my views?

Would like to say something about our ABANG cleaners...but it would be politically incorrect..what to do? Anyway, we have to tolerate this, have to give them a livelihood....Banglas are.......fill in the blanks yourself., bet you know how to.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

superwhite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't deny that the banglas did the job well.

Spoke to neighbours. They said the blocks recently lack upkeep. But all were too polite to point out the change of cleaners.

Would like to say something about our ABANG cleaners...but it would be politically incorrect..what to do? Anyway, we have to tolerate this, have to give them a livelihood....Banglas are.......fill in the blanks yourself., bet you know how to.:rolleyes:

superwhite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suspect that the banglas cleaner contracts were up. Probably the Town Council or HDB were forced to hire Singaporeans.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Suspect that the banglas cleaner contracts were up. Probably the Town Council or HDB were forced to hire Singaporeans.

I was actually about to ask if the malays are sinkies or malaysians or indonesians. It's good to hire sinkies but many requests even for my own when we have sinkies coming for interviews they will inform us that they don't work overtime and weekends, hell it's not like we don't pay but then its really difficult to work with them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Call me a racist. I don't give a shit.

I am a HDB dweller. In recent weeks, I notice the areas around my HDB are poorly maintained. Litter every where. I usually see the friendly bangla cleaners sweeping the void deck or the lift landings every morning for the past few years. I don't see them anymore The estate was clean. We took banglas for granted.

The Town council noticeboard near the lift landings has a notice - The town council have appointed a new Malay cleaner.

Gone case.

I think it's YOUR town council. The Banglas are still cleaning my neighbourhood every day.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck opposition supporting retard. Govt hiring locals over Foreigners also want to complain

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP Constituency.

Aiyoh!..who did you vote for??, ha ha ha ha :biggrin: please understand the poor abang needs work, if not, no work...big social problems. If not clean, go see your MP!...he will tell you the, sama, sama story..ABANG needs work, he needs their votes.:biggrin:

Last edited: