• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HDB for home stay?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
For far too long these issues on HDB had been discussed till death.

1. HDB should not be sold in the open market and should rightfully be sold to HDB based on its current value. It’s not a commodity for speculation but a basic need for her citizens.

2. HDB should rightfully for home stay and those who wants to upgrade ought to give up the HDB and “move up the ladder”, so to speak. No owning of second property should be allowed if you hold on to a HDB flat.

with the removal of these speculative and investive elements of HDB, would the prices of future HDB be sky high? still need cooling measures? :coffee::coffee::coffee:
I should be more specific and indicate that no “owner” and/or occupier in the HDB should have a second property under his/her name.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I should be more specific and indicate that no “owner” and/or occupier in the HDB should have a second property under his/her name.
I think the reason why HDB doesn’t want to enforce this because it will cause the PAP votes.